Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Topshop's Limited Edition Dresses

As I was indulging in some online window shopping over the weekend I happened across the limited edition dress collection at Topshop. I was mesmerized by the lovely pieces and while you can see the entire collection in their online catalog I thought I'd share some of the ones I'm loving the most...


Limited Edition Snow Queen Maxi Dress, £225.00


Limited Edition Black Kimono Style Embroidered Dress, £125.00


Limited Edition Pink Heavily Embellished V Neckline Sleeveless Dress, £250.00


Limited Edition Sequin Maxi Dress, £200.00


I love the 1920s element to each of them. I'm reminded of Dorothy Parker and films like Bright Young Things. Can't you just see lovely women dripping in jewels and sipping on cocktails while lounging in vintage furniture? The dresses are available only at Topshop's locations in Oxford Circus, Brompton Road and New York or on Topshop.com!

7 comments:

Jen said...

I haven't been on TopShop in a while! These dresses are so lovely, and I really like all the details in the patterns. Very pretty!

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow...those are GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love them!
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

OMG - these are gorgeous and stunning! My favorite is the second one! :)

Missy said...

wow how expensive are they!

Missy
Blending Style, Celebs and Fashion
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Tasha said...

Ok, so when I started to look at this post, I was like oh that snow queen dress is probably going to be my fav, than I scrolled down, and was not disappointed by a single one! I wish I could afford them! So gorgeous!

Heather said...

All of them are so beautiful!
xoxo Heather
http://behindthelashes.com

Natalie Suarez said...

i love these pieces! so cute :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter