Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Cozy Hats!

I'm a Southern California girl, born and raised, so when my new city of residence, London, had a bit of a cold spell last week (never got above freezing!), I was completely unprepared for the necessity of a hat. Thus, this weekend I went on a mission to buy a hat at one of my favorite stores, Accessorize. I tried on quite a few and I thought I'd share my favorites.


Button Detail Contrast Check Baker Boy (Now £19.00 apx US $29.97) - I thought this was an ADORABLE hat. Unfortunately, I just really didn't think that it worked on my head shape, so it was a no go.


Basketweave Baggy Beanie (Now £16.00 apx US $25.24) - I actually ended up buying this one. The navy is a great color on me and it's so soft! I also just think that the bauble on top is adorable.


Cable & Bobble Faux Fur Trim Chullo (Now £18.00 apx US $28.39) - I didn't end up buying this one, but I do like the style of hats with the ear flaps. They seem like they'd be so nice and cozy, and I just think it's a really cute look.


Pink Bobble Hat (Now £14.00 (apx US $22.08) - This is the other hat that I bought. I'm a fan of the beanie style and the baubles, in case you couldn't tell. I just really thought that this dusty rose color looks nice against my brown hair.

So it's official. I have been converted. I am now a fan of hats. What about you guys? Hats: yea or nay? Are there any particular styles that you enjoy?

5 comments:

Reyna @fashionmist♥ said...

These are all very cute! xx

Heidi said...

So very cute! Love all of them, especially the last one! :)

Blowraspberry said...

love the Cable & Bobble Faux Fur Trim Chullo and Pink Bobble Hat. so lovely!!



http://ladymitroz.blogspot.com/

Stefany said...

they are all so cute! I especially love the 2nd and 3rd ones. =]

www.inspirationbys.blogspot.com

jamie-lee said...

loving these bobble hats, sooo cute! x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter