Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Ruffled Cashmere Scarf from Talbots


Once a upon a time there was a lovely place called Talbots. They contacted the ladies of SHE and asked each of them to pick an accessory of their choice for the holidays. Needless to say they were quite giddy to browse through their gorgeous and very feminine items, and were thrilled to receive the items by Christmas! Thank you again Talbots. We love you!


Alright, I'm switching to first person now ;) Shortly before Christmas (as I stated above) I received my gorgeous Ruffled Cashmere Scarf in Camel Heather, a lovely soft brown color. I've never owned anything made out of cashmere before so it's been a real treat to have in my closet. I absolutely love the lengh of the scarf and the ruffles make it quite feminine and dramatic which I completely appreciate. I'm still in awe of how much more beautiful it is in person!

Another thing I loved about receiving the scarf was how it was packaged and the little personal note from Talbots. It truly made this gift all the more special!









What I'm wearing...

Ruffled Cashmere Scarf from Talbots
Brown Short-sleeved Cardigan from Target
Brown Long and Lean Tank from Target
Boot-cut Jeans from Target
Brown Xhilaration Heels from Thrift Store
High Gloss Rose Ring from Forever 21
Pearl Necklace from Forever 21


Do you own anything made out of Cashmere? Tell us about the item! If not tell us about one of your favorite items in your closet!

10 comments:

Beautifully Invisible said...

That is beautiful! This is the second post I've read today where someone was wearing a Talbott's piece that I loved. I haven't stepped foot in one in ages and might just have to remedy that!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

jamie-lee said...

that ruffled scarf really is lovely! I have 3 cashmere cardigans and I love them all to pieces. expensive but deinitely worth it!

Heidi said...

Lovely outfit and I love that scarf! It looks great on you!
I use to have a cashmere sweater but it no longer fits. I hope to find one soon! There is always good end of the season sales! :)

simplecupoftea said...

A really beautiful scarf. And lovely wrapping is always nice :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh love the outfit!
I have a cashmere turtleneck but I don't really wear it....and my DKNY cozy is part cashmere...haha
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

You look beautiful! What a gorgeous piece!

Sweet said...

WOW I love your outfit Jen and the nude color on the scarf is beautiful...

happy holidays hello 2011 hope you will have an amazing year ahead...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Casee Marie said...

Oh my gosh, Jen, I forgot to comment again! Hahaha. Things have been so crazy, but I don't need to tell you that.

You look so gorgeous and I love, love, love the scarf. I have a scarf that's a similar shape (though not cashmere) but it's really long and I never knew quite how to wear it. I'm totally going to try it out the way you have yours styled.

Oh and I love it paired with those shoes especially - they complement each other so well!

Fashion Tales.... said...

These are cute! I love the boater hat!
-xo
http://www.ladyofashion.com

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Gorgeous scarf :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter