Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Cat Eye Sunglasses


Last week I received an email from Urban Outfitters with their current Top 5 picks on their website. These incredible Oversized Cat Eye Sunglasses were part of that list and I instantly became obsessed over the black pair. They're only $14.00 and many customers have left very positive reviews! I don't have any choice but to purchase these beauties.


According to Wikipedia Cat Eye Sunglasses were mainly popular in the 1950's and 1960's. Many fashionable women would wear them including Marilyn Monroe and of course Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's. So classic!

I think I first fell in love with the Cat Eye Sunglasses when I saw them on the beautiful Kelly from The Glamourai whom I might add, looks amazing in them. I think they're absolutely chic and that every female should have a pair.

Definitely check these out if you've been wanting a pair yourself!

- Jenmarie

10 comments:

BlueVanilla said...

LOVE cat eyes! So stoked they are making a comeback!
xx

Check out my M.A.C giveaway! http://hotpinkday.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

Never tried cat eye sunglasses but they always look so chic! I wonder if they would look alright with my face shape..hehe
Great picks! :)

Abi said...

These are such a classic frame. Can hardly go wrong

gangsterpixiestyle said...

I love cat eye glasses, but have never owned any.

simplecupoftea said...

I've never owned a pair but they are such a classic. Love the leopard pair on the right :)

liz said...

I'll definitely keep my eye out for some this spring :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Blah...I want a pair XD But I'm such a cheapo that I don't wanna pay $14
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Sweet said...

I must find a cat's eye frame soon for summer......great post my dear!!!

I also love your previous post about Anne Hathaway she is so stunning and I can't wait for her movie in the Dark Knight

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Casee Marie said...

Oh, I thought you wanted the tortoise pair from UO! Those are my favorite, haha. I have a pair somewhat similar to the black (Isaac Mizrahi for Target), but the cat-eye isn't quite as exaggerated.

I've been wanting a pair of Wayfarers like Audrey wore in Breakfast at Tiffany's for longer than I can say! I found a pair on a sample sale website once, but they were still so expensive. Someday!

Sunglasses said...

Nice information you shared here i am totally inspired here could you more share here i will be back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for sharing..



Oakley Sunglasses

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter