Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Paris Haute Couture: Dior Spring 2011












I think I might have died for the millionth time this morning as I browsed the thirty-three gorgeous artistic creations of the great John Galliano on Style.com. Honestly, is there a better way to starting your morning than waking up to the latest Christian Dior Collection?

Everyone will completely fall in love with the rich colors and structure of each piece and of course, the bold make-up and fabulous hair. There is an incredible blend of both Glamour and Class woven in to each dress, top, skirt, and coat. I also want to say some of the pieces have very much of a Whimsical vibe. I absolutely love it and feel like I could stare at everything all day! A couple of these definitely need to have red carpet moments!

You must see each piece on Style.com and also be sure to visit Now Fashion for a slideshow of different shots from the show. They're beautiful!

The Paris Haute Couture Collections will run through Thursday, January 27th. You can see a full schedule of what's to come on Mode Paris.

Do you have a favorite or do you feel like you could never choose?

11 comments:

Anna Liesemeyer said...

oh my goodness absolutely stunning! Wouldn't it be fun to dress up in these and have a party?! Dream..
:D

Anna Liesemeyer said...

oh my goodness absolutely stunning! Wouldn't it be fun to dress up in these and have a party?! Dream..
:D

Casee Marie said...

These are so fierce! I love how Galliano's designs always seem to tell a story. He turns each model into a character, usually one rooted somewhere in the past. The first four are my favorites - LOVE the vintage vibe! And of course the make-up is divine. I'm totally cementing some of these into my spring style inspiration, haha.

Heather said...

Sooooo gorgeous.

Elle said...

These are awesome! I would love to wear look number three and six to a party! They are just so glamourous! It reminds me of How to Marry A Millionaire!

Elle
http://www.istylellc.com

Closet Fashionista said...

What a fun collection! If only we lived back in time and could actually wear stuff like that every day ;)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

What a unique, fun and colorful collection! I love all of it! Dior always creates wonderful collections. Thanks for sharing. :)

Ashley said...

Loving the new layout, ladies!!!

Ashley
http://www.purple-daisies.blogspot.com/

Britta Kirk said...

this is such a stunning collection!

wreckedstellar said...

My favorite is the cowl neck dress- uber chic!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Woah these are crazy and so beautiful!!

I too have seen all the Little House on the Prairie episodes many times too. I was raised on them! It is so interesting to find out how little they got right in the show now that I read the books and how much they took from the books for inspirations of episodes too. I think only 3 or 4 of the episodes were based off of these books so far. haha.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter