Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

The Perfect Jewelry Organizer



A few months ago I won a CSN Gift Certificate from Confessions of a Drama Queen. Thank you again, Sweet! For some reason I waited until the last minute to order something from their website (so unlike me)! After much searching and debating I came upon this Ultra Jewelry Organizer that is two-sided with 40 slots on each side for $16.89. I knew I had to have it! I have so much jewelry and I often forget about pieces that I have because of how scattered they are. I love being able to look in my closet and find it hanging there between my precious clothes and seeing my favorite pieces all lined up and protected (certain pieces I still keep in plastic jewelry bags for extra protection from tarnishing). I don't think you can get much more organized with your fashion jewelry and would highly recommened one of these for your own closet! Oh, and if you're wondering if it takes up a lot of space, don't worry! It's very durable but extremely thin!

You can also find organizers like this one at Target, and Bed Bath and Beyond.

So what do you think? Does your jewelry need organizing? Than it's time to make a change!

- Jenmarie

10 comments:

Maria said...

wow, i need this!

www.coffeefashionmagazines.blogspot.com

The Zhush said...

So incredibly clever!

Heather said...

Really smart and space saving!
xoxo behindthelashes

Reyna @fashionmist♥ said...

Wow, I really want one! xx

Gabrielle said...

Wow, I need this too! My jewelry is currently housed in a 3-drawer mirrored jewelry dresser I got from Target, a mannequin-like doll with a beautiful dress on my bookshelf, and a juicy couture box on another shelf. LOL. I always forget what I have!

minnja said...

Looooove it, perfect :)

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

Wow, this is a great organizer! And at 16 dollars is great! I am running out of room the hanging picture jewelry organizer my dad gave me. I need to get another one. hehe :)

Casee Marie said...

Wow, it holds so much! I think mine is a bit smaller, haha. It's such a great way to organize, and I love the idea of clear slots so you can actually see what's in each one!

Oh, and I like that the bottom slots are a bit bigger to hold some of the longer necklaces and bigger beads. Smart!

modern viking vixen said...

what a great idea! :) my jewelry=chaos!

<3mvv

Sweet said...

YEY!! I love what you got from CSN....looks organized and wonderful babe...you are welcome...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter