Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Rodarte for Opening Ceremony



While the fashion world has been abuzz this week with eyes securely focused on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and the Independent Fashion Bloggers Evolving Influence conference in New York, Rodarte quietly launched their collection for Opening Ceremony on Wednesday. I had been all set to spend this Friday post gushing about my favorites in Vena Cava (loved), Luca Luca, BCBGMAXAZRIA and others, but upon catching a glimpse of Rodarte for Opening Ceremony I new it had to trump all the Fashion Week shows to be the subject of my post.

Why? Because it genuinely made me think of SHE's audience, both our readers and the other bloggers who have supported and inspired us over our first year. The youthfulness, the vintage flair, it all reminded me of Robyn of Twitch Vintage, Cambria and Jessica of Two for Tea and Heidi of MsFashinista to name a few.











The collection sparks of the label's iconic look and at prices that linger at least closer to the affordable mark, with most pieces coming in below $1,000. I think the most expensive thing in the collection is a blazer dress for $2,730. Personally, I'm loving all the cardigans (under $400) and most of the patterned boots ($750). What do you think of the collection? Any favorites?

Oh, and you can shop the full collection here. Thanks to WikiFashion for the images!

- Casee Marie

6 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

AHHH! Love this!!!!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Leigh said...

i love rodarte also, but it is still out of my price range :(

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

simplecupoftea said...

That dress you posted is to die for. Out of my price range too unfortunately :(

Jenmarie said...

Is that a pink lace skirt I see? I also like the print on the dress the model is wearing. I love how eye-catching the outfits and overall images are.

Great post, dear!

Jenmarie said...

I was just looking through the rest of the collection...

So much to love! I've been seeing lace jackets/blazers everywhere!

Heidi said...

awww...you are too sweet! Thank you for mentioning me in the post! Love the collection. It is just too cute. I am loving the dress in the second to last picture. :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter