Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

A Rose, an Outfit and a Disney movie







What I'm wearing...

Black V-Neck from Target
(New!) Black Skirt from Target
Pearl Necklace from Forever 21
Wedges from Target


On Valentine's Day my husband Jason surprised me by recreating the Beast's rose from Beauty and the Beast and the movie on Blu-Ray! If there is one person who can completely surprise me, it's Jason!

For Dinner we went to Chili's where we each got a burger with calories neither one of us was interested in knowing about. It was a special day! Afterwards we went to see Tangled. We both really loved it! I think it's one of the best movies Disney has ever made. I'm very anxious to bring that movie into my home next month!

We both ended up wearing casual clothes that day. I usually like to dress up on days like this but I knew he'd be much happier and comfortable in a t-shirt and jeans. Jason loves simplicity and has many different solid colored shirts. I don't mind simplicity but I think the skirt I chose helped to balance everything out. I've only worn it a handful of times since I purchased it back in December. The way it moves and feels when it's on makes you feel like you should start dancing like a ballerina! It's so much fun to wear!

-Jenmarie

9 comments:

Missy said...

ah so cute!

Missy
Blending Style, Celebs and Fashion
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

simplecupoftea said...

You look adorable! And it's so awesome that he recreated the Beauty and the Beast rose!

liz said...

I love your simple outfit, and it seems like you had a lot of fun :)

Michelle said...

Recreating the Beast's rose is the sweetest Valentine's idea I've heard (: You lucky lady, Jenmarie! Gorgeous photos as ever, I'm glad you had such a lovely day! xo

Tree @ Harvester Products said...

Jason sure does know how to surprise you! He is always so creative! I'm so blessed to have a son-in-law who loves my daughter so much :)

You look lovely, as always <3
Mom

Follow my blog

Shop my etsy

Like me on facebook

Heidi said...

awww...that picture of you two is so sweet! How sweet of your husband to do that too- very creative. I have wanted to see that movie too, I am glad to hear some good reviews.
Cute outfit btw! :)

Casee Marie said...

That's so cute that he recreated the rose! Such a creative idea. And I have to know how the movie is on Blu-Ray whenever you watch it!

That skirt is so different! I love that it's tulleish without being balloony. (Don't you love how I describe things? I make no sense, haha.) Such a fun piece!

diane @ a spot of whimsy said...

um, i am in LOVE with how your husband recreated the rose like that! as beauty in the beast is my favorite disney movie, i am mighty jealous~ oh and as casee marie said above, i also love how the skirt lays!

Sarah said...

beauty and the beast is my absolute favorite disney movie!
that is awesome of him to do that for you.

just want to let you know that i am a recent follower on your blog and i would love it if you checked mine out.

sarahbeyea.blogspot.com

-sarah

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter