Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Snowed In










What I'm wearing;
Top: Behave
Trousers: Bandolino
Flats: Kathy van Zeeland
Bracelet: Forever 21
Ring, Necklace: gifted
Make-up: Urban Decay and ULTA (lipstick)


Hi, ladies! I was out of town visiting my sister when the recent history-making Groundhog Blizzard (funniest name ever) struck the midwest so I now find myself snowed in. Since my internet connection is limited and I've got plenty of time on my hands I thought I'd share one of the outfits I put together for my extended visit. Luckily there's both a Marshalls and a TJ Maxx across the street from where I'm staying. Let there be shopping! I picked up the trousers and dolman top on the TJ Maxx clearance rack the other day - the top was just $7! - and the Kathy van Zeeland flats are a purchase from Marshalls last fall. KVZ is one of my favorite handbag designers so, needless to say, I was pleased as punch when she launched a shoe collection. The cuff bracelet is one of my first buys from Forever 21; I wear it all the time and I've gotten quite a few compliments on it when I've been out. My necklace was handmade in India, a Christmas gift from my grandparents. I've been wearing that so much lately, too. I love the look of it and it perfectly suits the necklines of most of my tops. And my lovely ring was a birthday gift from my parents many years ago.

I hope everyone affected by the storms has been having a safe time!

- Casee Marie

14 comments:

Jenmarie said...

I am so sorry that you're all still snowed in. At least you go to do some shopping right? ;)

The striped top is so cute and I love the large sleeves! Oh and that bracelet looks so pretty! I don't think I've seen it on you yet.

Beautiful outfit, Casee!

simplecupoftea said...

Shopping is great :)
That cuff is amazing. No wonder you get compliments on that.

Anna Katrina said...

ive been snowed in lately too!! i have watched so many movies



stop by sometime<3
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

Gabrielle said...

I didn't know it was called the Groundhog Blizzard! That is too funny! Haha.

I love your outfit. Right away I was like, I want Casee's top, shoes, and bracelet!! I've been wanting to get one of those floral bracelets from F21. :)

WendyB said...

Love how the red lips and jeweled flats really make a casual outfit more than casual.

Ashley said...

I think I need to start shopping at Forever 21!

Ashley
http://purple-daisies.blogspot.com/

minnja said...

beautiful outfit :))

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Sweet said...

shopping is awesome!!!

I so love your striped top and your bracelet so beautiful!!! and yes I say YES to your flats!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Tasha said...

You look so lovely! That red shade of lipstick is amazing! I'm also loving that bracelet!

Brandy Shaloo said...

I love black and white stripes! Cute bracelet!

Heidi said...

You look lovely in black and white stripes! The jeans look really nice on you as well! :)

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

i love that bracelet!

Janelle
http://barestudy.blogspot.com

Rach said...

Cute flats! I love that they have studs on them :)

Irina said...

you look so pretty! great photos!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter