Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Straight Hair & Hours of Shopping









(New!) Grey Cardigan from Goodwill
White V-Neck T-Shirt from Target
Grey Long and Lean Tank from Target
(New!) Pink Circle Scarf from Forever 21
Pearl Necklace from Unknown
Cream Rose Ring from Forever 21
Skinny Jeans from Target
Black Boots from Target
Leather Bag from Oufi


Hello everyone! I've missed you! I've been dealing with some nasty computer problems (they're not completely fixed yet) and I haven't been able to get online all this week. Thankfully Casee Marie was able to post on my days I missed posting so SHE was very well taken care of! Isn't she amazing? Be sure to look back and read all her wonderful posts if you haven't yet!

I wore this outfit when I went to go do some errands this week. I wanted to feel relaxed and warm and felt my new cardigan and scarf would do the trick. Later in the day when I went to Forever 21 I realized wearing so many layers wasn't the best idea for trying on different things. It takes so long to put everything back on, especially when you make multiple trips to the dressing room like I do. Oh, and did I mention I was there for almost 4 hours? Just for the record, it was a very large two-story Forever 21 (which I know I've talked about before) and I wanted to look at EVERYTHING! I was dying over the new "Girls" section and thought of my sister and neices the entire time! I also got some really lovely things for myself which you'll see as the weather gets warmer.

What's that? I look different you say? Oh, that's because my hair is straightened in these photos. It's been months since I've straightened my hair. I did it on Valentine's Day and the day after (my husband loves it this way). After I straightened it I was so surprised at how long my hair actually was since I normally wear my hair naturally wavy.

Do you like your hair better straight, wavy or curly? Also, have you ever been in a store for hours like I was at Forever 21? Share with us!

- Jenmarie

14 comments:

Tasha said...

Your hair looks so long! Gorgeous! Makes me miss my long hair! :(

Glad your back! Having computer problems stink!

Your outfit looks perfect for a day of shopping! Comfy and cute! Love the new cardigan! Goodwill?! Awesome! Also loving the pink scarf! Pretty shade!

Heather said...

Love the gray and pink together. And that white bag is awesome!

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the outfit! Its so comfy and cute! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Heidi said...

You look cute, you should wear your hair straight more often! Love the scarf and handbag. :)

Casee Marie said...

Your hair looks so pretty straight! I always get comments on how long my hair is when I straighten it, too. Most of the time whether or not I straighten it depends on the outfit I'm wearing (and how much time I have, haha).

And I love your new infinity scarf! It's so cute, so very you. (:

Fashion Tales.... said...

Cute post! Love the scarf as well!.

-xxoo
http://www.ladyofashion.co.uk

Catherine Au Jong said...

lovely :D
catherine

Kristin said...

You look gorgeous lady! Love that scarf!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Okay, I'm now going to shop at Goodwill and Forever 21!

Fashion Fabrice said...

darling you look so pretty! love your hair:) and the bag is gorgeous!
Ps:
We're hosting a Giveaway on our blog!:)Come and take a look!
CLICK HERE.

Love
fashionfabrice.

Clazzerati said...

hello fellow polka dot lover! your hair looks beautiful straight, very chic x

Irina said...

love this look! you are so beautiful!

sweet said...

I love your hair right now...and the scarf you look so gorgeous my dear!!!

I am also having troubles with some internet connection...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter