Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

The Wedge Platform





Scans from January issue of Vogue thanks to The Fashion Spot

This Spring, wedges are going to be one of the most popular "go to" pair of shoes. Wedges are much more stable to walk in than heels and they're often just as beautiful to look at. I've been a fan of the wedge for a long time (mostly because my feet are insanely sensitive).

Yesterday during the Superbowl (I only really watched the commercials...) I picked up my January issue of Vogue once again and took note of the unique type of wedge that we'll soon be finding everywhere in stores. The width that gives the height of the wedge is the same throughout the shoe, which gives it a real even and chunky look. These will look great with a pair of full trousers (another upcoming Spring look), dresses, skirts, etc. So when you find a pair at your local mall, try them on and see how you like them! Don't be afraid to try new things!

- Jenmarie

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE wedges!!! Those first ones are awesome, even though we can't see them all...haha
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com

Gwen Stewart said...

I have a wooden wedges for for this Spring. I grabbed my favorite ones in my trusted store and paired them with my tights or to one of my backless dresses collection.

Heidi said...

Love wedges! Hope to pick up a pair this summer! :)

Street Style SACRAMENTO said...

In style or out of style, I always love wedges. As a pedestrian and biker wedges just work for real life mobility!

Casee Marie said...

Platforms are a trend I've really never indulged in, but I might have to try it this year. I'm loving the seventies vibe of these paired with a wide-leg trouser!

And I was going to ask if you had January's Vogue from the library. If you want an issue for keeps let me know and I can send you my copy when I send you the sunnies!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter