Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Fashion Finds: Fancier than Flip flops


Fashion Finds

I've always been a flip flop fanatic, in fact they have been one of my go-to shoes for a long time. The original flip flops for $3.50 from Old Navy would have to be my favorite. They are the most comfortable and well made flip flops and I've never had an issue with them breaking or fading. I of course will continue to wear flip flops on more casual days but what about those days when I feel like my feet need to be more dressed-up while I'm wearing one of my favorite dresses or even a pair of jeans and a cute sleeveless blouse (I am known for wearing jeans quite often in the Summer)? I've decided that (besides wedges) gladiator sandals and those with fun straps are the way to go. Here are some I'm loving at the moment.


Mossimo Panya Strappy Sandal - Target - $24.99


Popstar Embellished Gladiator Sandal - Payless - $19.99


Crisscross Distressed Leatherette Sandal - Forever 21 - $14.80


Mossimo Peita Flat Thong Sandals - Orange/Multicolor - Target - $22.99


Rockwell Woven Low Wedge - Payless - $22.99


Ruffled Faux-Leather Sandal - Old Navy - $19.50


Leatherette Weave Sandal - Forever 21 - $16.80


How are you going to dress your feet up this Spring/Summer?

-Jenmarie

10 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving these! So many great picks!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

galatea. said...

pretty metallic flats x

Heather said...

Love the nude F21 one. I'll have to keep my eye out for them the next time I go. Thanks for the heads up!!
xoxo behindthelashes.com

Heidi said...

Cute sandals! My favorite has to be the silver ones and the pair from Forever21 :)

worldofaglaia said...

you found some amazing sandals that I love from Forever 21! I usually wear flipflops as well (they're just SO comfy!), but since the weather's cooling down in my part of the world, I am taking out my flats and ballerinas and will be storing away my trusty flipflops soon.

Casee Marie said...

I love the black Mossimo! I couldn't wear most of the others because my foot is usually too wide, but I still like seeing the trend. It's a fun combo with the boho look. They'd look cute with a maxi dress. Actually, the black ones would totally go with the maxi dress I got from Dorothy Perkins! More incentive to snatch them up, haha.

Kristin said...

I'm totally loving that gold F21 pair!

Tasha said...

I'm definitely loving gladiator sandals! It looks like f21 and target both have some amazing options!

mckenzietruman said...

Ooh, loving these sandals! As I put away my winter shoes and got out my summer shoes, I realized most of them are heels! Definitely need to get some cute flats for more casual outings. These are great ideas. :)

simplecupoftea said...

Love the picks you showed. Sandals are really the way to go for me. The only problem for me is that I can't stand those thongs between my toes so that does complicate the search somewhat...

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter