Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Wear Leopard






What I wore:
Top: Forever 21
Bag: XOXO
Dress Pants: Mossimo
Slingback Heels: Fioni
Lips: Tarte' Lipstick & Sephora Gloss

"I think every woman should have leopard, but not every woman will wear leopard. You have to have courage to wear leopard." -Rachel Zoe

This leopard printed top was part of my Birthday shopping in January. I saw it and knew I had to have it. I grabbed it from the rack and fell in love when I tried it on in the dressing room. It was my first leopard purchase and it definitely makes a statement in my wardrobe (and whenever I wear it of course). The black dress pants I purchased back in November at Target as my new job called for them and a few other pieces. I couldn't remember the last time I bought pants other than jeans!

Any kind of animal prints are very expressive and are capable of giving women a special kind of confidence. It may take a bit of courage as Rachel Zoe says to step out of your comfort zone and try it but I would definitely encourage you because it may just be your next favorite print! You could absolutely start out small with something like a great pair of wedges or fun accessories.

Sheer Scarf, $6.80 | Belt, $3.50 | Glittered Wedge, $24.80 | Basketweave Fedora, $9.80

Do you own any animal prints? How does it make you feel when you wear it?

-Jenmarie

8 comments:

mary louise said...

great hair!

http://styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

makeupandjeans.com said...

Your makeup looks flawless.

makeupandjeans.com said...

Your makeup looks flawless.

Heidi said...

Cute top! You can definitely pull of the leopard print trend. ;)

I like to wear it in small amounts. I think I would have to build more confidence to wear it in a top like yours, lol :)

Kristin said...

You don't have to sell leopard to me. Your top is gorg! And I love pairing my leopard prints with a red pout a la Wendy Brandes!

Michelle's Style File said...

Great outfit- LOVE animal print.

x
Michelle
Michelle's Style File

Casee Marie said...

I love the top! I bought two pieces in leopard last fall - my Michael Antonio flats that I've worn on here as well as a black-blue turtleneck by Jones New York. I wore that on Christmas, haha. I tend to like the blue leopard look on myself more than the yellow, I don't know why. It probably caters to my monochromatic style. (:

WendyB said...

Love the top. Leopard is a staple for me.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter