Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Peek into my Wish List

Everyone has a wish list and Wishpot is a wonderful little feature to help you keep your dreams safe and sound. I often edit my wish lists when an item is no longer available (or if I've decided that I don't actually need it) and continue to add new items I love each week. I love how simple it is to use and how convenient it is to browse through the products you love in their specific categories. Here are a few of the things I've been wishing for lately.


Nude Pointelle Long Cardigan - Miss Selfridge - £22
I have a special place in my heart for cardigans. My closet has at least five of them in different colors and styles. Last night I found this nude colored cardigan with beautiful ruche back detailing. I've been saying that I need nude colored pieces and I think this would be the perfect way to start. Isn't it lovely?


Dreaming of Spring Cut-out Top - Threadsence - $37
This floral top has been on my wish list for a long time. It's a fun flowy and abstract-like piece that I totally need. I continue to worry each week that it'll run out of stock and as of today there's only an x-small left. I'm just not sure if I should buy it though because with tax and shipping it will be over $40.


Alice in Necklace - ModCloth - $11.99
You may have read once or twice before that Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite Disney movies. So, when I found this vintage looking piece I knew I had to have it. Hopefully they re-stock soon!


Angel in Lace Open Cardigan - Threadsence - $38
What do you know, another cardigan. Only this one is all lace. If you know me well you know I die over lace. This is a new addition to Threadsence and I am very much obsessing. I think this is probably the item I want the most. It's gorgeous!


Lip Primer Potion - Urban Decay - $20
I've recently had my eye on this lip primer. It sounds so heavenly that I just had to share the description with you.

"Prepare your lips for the day ahead. Our invisible primer lays a silky foundation for your favorite lipstick or gloss. Color is truer, applies smoother, lasts longer, and will not fade or feather. The easy-glide formula feels velvety-soft, without the drying feeling often associated with long-lasting lip color.

The formula includes SPF 15 (yay!) and moisturizing Vitamins A, C and E for a primer that protects and perfects. And, our pretty roll-up tube and slanted bullet make for precise, easy application.
"

Do you want any of these items for yourself? What's on your wish list?

-Jenmarie

5 comments:

Casee Marie said...

I don't think I knew about that lip primer from Urban Decay! I might have to look into that. Typically I just use my foundation.

You should get that floral top! There's nothing worse than when something you want sells out; I've got a few pieces I've been doing the same thing with. I'll regret it so much if they sell out before I snatch one up!

Closet Fashionista said...

I'll take all of that please :)
(and yea I agree I love those grey shoes...haha...I think I'll be bad and keep it all though ;) )
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Mrs Vintage said...

Hi, first time stop by yr blog!! I love yr Blog. Have followed you, do you mind follow my blog as well?

http://mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

Lovely pieces in your wish list. Loving the top from Threadsence! :)

Tasha said...

That cutout top is amazing! I love how baggy and loose it is yet super cute!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter