Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Cozy Little Birthday Dress



What I wore:
Dress: Cynthia Rowley
Cardigan: Merona
Leggings: Simply Vera Vera Wang
Jewelry: gifted
Lipstick: MAC in Lustre


Yesterday was a birthday for the books. It was a bit like the weather, actually: a little cloudy, some big bursts of sunshine, and finishing off with a thunderstorm for extra oomph. But in the end the sunshine far outweighed the measly old thunderstorm and those clouds completely disappeared; and I owe it all to my dear Jenmarie and a host of fabulous blogger friends. When I first saw the post Jenmarie had compiled for my birthday I was flabbergasted, completely at a loss for words. As I read on there were so many happy tears – and this from a girl who really isn't much of a crier. (I mean, really. I watched The Notebook once? Nothin', honey.) I showed it to my mother before leaving the room to call Jenmarie, and when I came back she was crying. "I'm not reading anymore," she said through a tear-filled laugh. "How far did you get?" I asked. Her response: "How far? Sweet."

It was truly the best gift I could ever receive and I just want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for putting so much time and love into such a special, special post!

I spent my birthday very cozily at home watching The September Issue (which Jenmarie sent me - isn’t she the sweetest?) and having breakfast for dinner. Why not, right? This adorable Cynthia Rowley dress was a birthday gift from my parents. I love how basic it is, that you can style it in any number of ways. I cozied it up with leggings and a cardigan I got recently from Target and it made for the perfect outfit for my day!


Thank you again to Jenmarie, Sweet, Kristy Elena, Karen, Anika, Beautifully Invisible, Jamillah, Gabbie, Kristin and Megan, Diane, Bella, Marissa, Genny, Berenice, Heather, Kirstin and Melanie for making my birthday so memorable! I'm so grateful for all of your support, inspiration and friendship!


Love,
Casee Marie

14 comments:

Reyna @fashionmist♥ said...

Hope you had an amazing birthday! You look gorgeous! xx

Jenmarie said...

Oh my goodness, Casee! You look absolutely radiant! I love this dress on you and your hair is so pretty! You're seriously a glowing beauty!

I am SO glad you had a wonderful Birthday :)

P.S. I almost forgot about that statement necklace! Gorgeous!

Kristy Elena said...

aww honey you are so sweet!!! very awesome of jenmarie to think of it and put it together! just goes to show you that you inspired the best in people. you're both lovely and wonderful bloggers! =)

Heidi said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday! That post was so sweet- everyone left such a sweet comment! :)

minnja said...

Fabulous :)))

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Leather & Lace said...

you look beautiful.. happy birthday!
xo

http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

You look darling! I love balloons. :) Happy belated, sweetness, and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to participate in the birthday post!

FashionJazz said...

You look amazing!! Happy Birthday :) xx

mistytewest said...

this is just absolutely wonderful...all the love and friendship...everything is PERFECT thanks to Jen for letting me part of this wonderful event...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
@mistytewest

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Happy belated birthday!

I LOVE this dress!

Closet Fashionista said...

Yayy! Happy Belated birthday!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Beautifully Invisible said...

I hope you had a lovely birthday, doll! I was so excited to be able to participate and be a part of it in some way, and have to thank Jenmarie for thinking of me.

I love your birthday outfit. That dress is lovely, but I am seriously crushing on your hair style. Gorgeous!

makeupandjeans.com said...

Happy Birthday!

homecoming dresses said...

There are many funny costumes, which you'll be able to love to put on at more than a few events, equivalent to Hollywood characters dress, greens get dressed, funny dress. Alternatively, the convict birthday get dressed is incredible for any occasion. While you'll go out in the birthday party even as wearing to convict birthday get dressed, everybody will probably be shocked from your mates to the family members. It is good to head with the police get dressed with the convict birthday dress. Your partner can put on blue colored police get dressed with the cap and black belt.
homecoming dresses

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter