Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Fashion Finds: Maxi Skirts


Fashion Finds

Maxi skirts do the same thing maxi dresses do. They elongate your body and in my opinion, they add a touch of gracefulness to your walk. If you're not as much of a shorts girl as I am we not only have pants (yes, I like my jeans in the Summer!) and dresses but now we have maxi skirts! They're perfect for keeping you cool in hot weather! As much as I like a more basic maxi skirt I also love myself some drama. I especially can't get enough of the drop back detail on any skirt or top for that matter!


(Side view)
Black Raggy Skirt - Miss Selfridge - £25


(Is anyone else seeing red?)
Orange Chiffon Maxi Skirt - Dorothy Perkins - £30.00


Garden Nightfall Maxi Skirt - Threadsence - $42


Cream Lace Maxi Skirt - Dorothy Perkins - £38


Sestra Moja Vera Silk Dipped Hem Maxi Skirt - ASOS - $387.77


Are you a fan of maxi skirts? Which styles and patterns do you love?

Our sponser High Gloss Fashion is offering our readers 15% off their next purchase! Enter code "SHE" at checkout! Offer will expire on June 15th.


-Jenmarie

 

7 comments:

simplecupoftea said...

That orange chiffon maxi is calling my name...

Heidi said...

I love maxi skirts! They are so comfy and fashionable! :)

Kristin said...

Ohhhhhhh I wish that last one wasn't so spendy...I would be all over it!

Ans said...

Love the Garden Nightfall Maxi Skirt!!!!
xxx

Tasha said...

Maxi skirts are so perfect for summer! I have a two toned one that I can't wait to break out for an outfit post!

Casee Marie said...

I love maxi skirts! I've actually been getting into wearing them as dresses lately. That orange one is especially amazing.

And I'm not a shorts gal either. I never think they look "stylish" enough on me, I just feel a bit frumpy. At this point I don't actually own a pair. I'm not even sure if I have capris!

makeupandjeans.com said...

I am planning on making a maxi skirt. These gave me some good ideas. :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter