Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Sophie Theallet for Nine West

This month saw the launch of designer Sophie Theallet's exclusive new collection for Nine West. It's French, it's flirty, it's feminine and it's fabulous. What's not to love? The collection was inspired by Parisian Sophie's adventures in New York and how the cultures and styles collide when a French girl visits the Big Apple. Every piece is available in stripey patterns of either pink or brown; both are summery and springy and completely adorable. Check it out:


Mary in Brown; $99


Pila in Rose; $79


Paula Satchel in Brown; $98


Tinna in Rose; $99


You can see more in pattern options and shop the collection at NineWest.com. I'm thinking the Tinna is my favorite, but I like it more in the rose print than the brown. Then I'm loving the Mary sandal in brown… I'll just take one of everything, merci beaucoup!

- Casee Marie

8 comments:

made-to-travel.com said...

OMIGOSH!!! LOVE! Oh I hate my shopping ban...HATES!

Jenmarie said...

Ohh my, what a fun collection! I love how much detail went into each piece. I think my favorite would have to be the Mary in Brown.

Melanie Alexandra said...

You would blog about something French :) hahaha. I'm totally loving that first shoe...the pattern is so classy...almost reminiscent of Burberry, but can potentially have a sort of tribal feel. Great post Casee! :)

Natalie Marie said...

Hello! I love any and all shoes! I am so excited I found your blog today! I can't wait to go back and read your older post! I would be delighted if you would stop by my blog and tell me what you think! I am also having a giveaway you might like.

Thank you NAt

makeupandjeans.com said...

These are awesome. They have a handmade feel to them! I want the second part!

Heidi said...

Cute shoes! Love the first one : )

m.fay said...

CUTE!

i'll take one of everything too.

m.fay
amateur couture

Sweet said...

aww I love the dress...all the dress is so gorgeous!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
@mistytewest

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter