Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Beat-the-Heat Chic

The summer solstice may not be for another twenty-one days, but we've officially hit the first month of the season and - at least, out here in Omaha - Mother Nature knows it. We've already had a few 90°F days and the next week sees us with a few more still to come. It's no secret that I’m not a summer girl, and usually my summer wardrobe will consist of the very basic and not-so-glam jeans and tank top combos, but with some awesome trends and killer deals I think it's going to be a much more stylish summer for Casee Marie! I'm a big fan of JC Penney and their wonderful markdowns so I decided to make this post work double-duty, showing off some of the great summer pieces I'm coveting and the fabulosity of JCP in one fell swoop. Check it out!


a.n.a. Ruffle Top/Hem Printed Tube Dress; $27.99 (reg. $40)
I love the bold colors in this dress and the ruffles allow for a loose fit, pleasantly airy.



Jones Wear Dropwaist Eyelet Sundress with Pockets; $47.99 (reg. $90)
American Living French Eyelet Sundress; $59.99 (reg. $100)
Eyelets, obviously, are the perfect element for summer.



Beaded V-Neck Sleeveless Dress; $19.99 (reg. $70)
Bold printed dresses add instant style without being heavy.



a.n.a. Belted Chino Short; $19.99 (reg. $32.00)
I’m not a shorts girl, but if I was I’d love these little belted chinos.



MNG by Mango Kylie Sheer Tank; $24.95 (reg. $49.90)
Another huge trend for spring that definitely works in the heat: sheers!


MNG by Mango Turq Stone Silver Ring; $9.95 (reg. $19.90)
Decree Multi-Round Earrings; $7.99 (reg. $12.00)
Mixit Medallion Curve Stretch Ring; $11.99 (reg. $18.00)
Decree Multi Bright Bangle Bracelets; $11.99 (reg. $18.00)

And you can never go wrong with bold, colorful accessories. Especially at these prices!


How do you flaunt your style while beating the heat?
- Casee Marie

5 comments:

Mrs. C said...

Love wearing white with pops of color!!! Adore your jewelry picks!

www.mrscapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage

Heidi said...

The first dress is so cute! Though I can't get away with wearing strapless dresses :(
The jewelry is fabulous as well! :)

Kristin said...

Those bangles are too fabulous!

Gabrielle said...

I love the first ruffled strapless dress and the Jones Wear eyelet dress. I've always wanted a pretty eyelet dress like that, but I've never gotten one...for some reason! Hopefully this summer I'll be able to acquire some new pieces that I've been wanting for a while. This post definitely inspires me to try some new things.

Ashley said...

I love JCP! It's one of the few places I can find pants that fit nicely.

Ashley
http://purple-daisies.blogspot.com/

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter