Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

The Opposite of Pink







What I wore:
Top: H&M
Tank: Target
Skirt: Forever 21
Wedges: Target
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Forever 21
Bag: XOXO from DD's Discounts
Nails: Pink Seriously, Nicole by OPI


I had my first meeting at American Eagle Outfitters on Sunday and this is what I wore. I found the blue off the shoulder top from H&M about a year ago for $5 (their sales are amazing in case you didn't know). The draped seed-bead necklace is my newest purchase. I got it last week at Charlotte Russe and also found it for $5. I'm not sure if their jewelry sale is still going on in stores but you can find it on their website here at the original price. You know me and statement pieces. I had to get it! The pencil skirt is the same one I hid on Black Friday. I had work and didn't have time to stand in line when I found it! Ha!

There aren't many great photos of this outfit simply because my camera decided to die on us while we were out. I know, lovely. At least I'm working the outfit right? ;)

Do you own any pieces you've found for around $5 or less? Tell me about it!

6 comments:

frontrowspectator.com said...

Very cute... found you all through the full time fabulous community. Will start following now :)

Heidi said...

Cute outfit! Love the top and necklace! :)

Fashion Tales.... said...

Lovely colours and looks great on you. That black white photo is also stunning. :)

Blue said...

I love that outfit! The skirt makes you looks so professional!

Casee Marie said...

This is such an adventurous outfit, and so sharp! It feels a little different than the other outfits you've posted in the past - did you feel that way at all? It really makes a statement with all the bold elements like the off-the-shoulders and the necklace and the belt. I love it! I always love your outfits but this one was particularly striking.

I don't think I've ever found anything for $5 or less! I do find a lot on TJ Maxx/Marshalls clearance racks for $15 and under, though. You know how much I love those stores!

Gabrielle said...

It is a sharp outfit! It's more risky and adventurous. I love the blue on you. And that necklace definitely makes a statement. You need to get some blue heels to match this outfit. Haha.

I've never found anything that cheap at unless it was something at Forever21.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter