Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Summer Style Inspiration: Maurizio Pecoraro

Maurizio Pecoraro's Spring/Summer 2011 collection really encompassed a lot of the season's trends in a very wearable way: from bold prints to colorblocking to white-on-white to neutrals...and even – love 'em or leave 'em – the flatforms. I'm really enamored with Maurizio's designs, a collection I missed last fall, and I thought I'd share some of my favorites for you all in case you missed it too!


I love so much about this look – texture, color, shape. It feels very organic and natural.


I love the mix of textures here! The detail in that loose crocheted dress is amazing.


Some bold prints, but I like that the colors are somewhat muted.


The little white dress – how cute is the detailing at the neck?!


The masculinity of the top here is so well off-set by the flowing bottom. It perfectly takes white-on-white up a notch!


Colorblocking with a bit of a twist, I love the additional print on the skirt. This is a little unexpected and totally chic.


I'm obsessed with this top. The draping is absolutely gorgeous, isn’t it?


And lastly, the midi-skirt; I love the nipped waist and the detailing at the top here, too!


Do you find yourself revisiting the season’s runway for style inspiration?

- Casee Marie

2 comments:

Heidi said...

These are gorgeous styles! I am loving the 2nd and 6th look. The colors, fabrics and patterns are amazing and well designed! :)

Jenmarie said...

Oh my! This collection is beautiful! I kind of die over the loose crocheted dress. I've never seen anything like it!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter