Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Fashion Finds: Crocheted Pieces


Fashion Finds

I wasn't surprised when I fell for pieces either entirely crocheted or accented with it as I'm such an avid fan of lace (I especially love finding pieces with both crochet and lace combined). I love the delicate and feminine touch it provides and I'm sure all who love vintage-inspired clothing and elegance will appreciate it too. It's like having a flashback to one of your favorite period piece films! Here are a few treasures I've found recently that might get you inspired to add crocheted pieces to your wardrobe.


Lipsy Crochet Flower Head Band - ASOS - $20.69


Coral Oversized Crochet Cardi - Miss Selfridge - £35.00


A Bit of Boho Belt - ModCloth - $15.99


Natural Light Lace Top - Threadsence - $33.00


Made with Love Crochet Fingerless Gloves - Ruche - $12.99


Felicia's Blossom Floral Scarf - Ruche - $17.99


Are you a fan of crocheted clothing and accessories? Which are your favorite? How do you incorporate pieces like these into an outfit?

P.S. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

7 comments:

Kirstin@CrimsonRosella said...

So many great pieces! The crochet belt would add the cutest little detail to any outfit!

Heidi said...

I like little details of lace in the outfit, not full lace pieces. I adore the shirt from threadsence! :)

Heather said...

Love the belt and the last scarf, super cute!
xoxo behindthelashes.com

Gabrielle said...

I want that headband and the top from Threadsense! Going to add these to my Wishpot! :)

Blue said...

That cardigan is so pretty!

Catherine Au Jong said...

awesome collections :)
Oh by the way enter my giveaway here! It is only a one click thing :))

FashionJazz said...

These are stunning! Love crochet :)

www.fashionjazz.co.za

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter