Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Fighting the Heat







What I wore:
Top: American Eagle Outfitters
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Guess
Necklace: Gifted
Bag: XOXO from DD's Discounts

The weather here has been very hot and so if I'm getting pieces to update my closet I choose them carefully. A light loose shirt and skirt are definitely necessary!

My co-workers thought I was a little crazy when I stayed after work for almost 2 hours trying on most of all the new items we got in the store the night before. I walked out with a few items including this off-the-shoulder top. It's super soft and comfortable enough to sleep or lounge around in! There are many different colors including neutrals and brights to choose from in the store. You can also find some of them online here.

Target currently has some darling stretchy printed pencil skirts. They're around $12 each but one weeked I found the polka dot print on sale for $9. I had to get it! They also have a plain black, leopard print, floral print and a few others. Go take a peek and see if you like ;)

Stay cool and chic my friends!

14 comments:

Casee Marie said...

So cute! I totally nabbed one of Target's pencil skirts a few weeks ago, too. I was on the lookout for a simple black one to layer under my sheer maxi - it's amazing how impossible it is to find something as simple as a black stretch skirt when you want it! Leave it to Target to come through for me.

And that top looks like the perfect thing for an oppressively hot day! Love it!

Heidi said...

I love the skirt and shirt! Great deals! :)

Gabrielle said...

So cute! :) I need to get one of those skirts! I love polka dots.

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

Don't you love working around clothes all the time!? I'm like an alcoholic in a bar at work, ha!!! You look super duper cute! :)

Michelle said...

You look so elegant and chic in this outfit Jenmarie (: The polka dot skirt looks slightly retro yet perfect for this season, if that makes sense? I adore slouchy, off-shoulder tops too. Hope you're well hun! XO

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i think i would have stayed late trying on new clothes too, lol.

love that AE top!

Please vote for me in the Style a Shape contest - just click the link and hit the 'Like' button for my look. your vote is truly appreciated!
http://www.365hangers.com/style-a-shape/details.php?id=75

Ashley said...

I like how your hair is styled over your shoulder! Very chic! Love the outfit!

Fashion Tales.... said...

I love the purple colour with your skirt. The one-shoulder top. You look so adorable with the side pony tail.

thekellytang said...

Love the polka dot! :)


<3 Kelly

GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

Great skirt! You're going to wear the heck outta that one. I can tell!

FashionJazz said...

Loving your skirt and off the shoulder top hun! Hope you are having a lovely week xx

Anna of IHOD said...

Jen, the skirt is absolutely adorable. LOVE polka dots:) This is such a chic summer outfit!

Delecia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delecia said...

Wow! I absolutely adore that shirt! Love the blog!
fashionwonderland.webs.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter