Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Swashbuckler Chic

Jenmarie and I are both avid film watchers and considering that we both cite Pirates of the Caribbean high on our list of favorites I knew I had to share this fun find with all of you. Noir recently created a collection of exquisite, off-the-wall, beautifully detailed, outrageously chic jewelry inspired by Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. The full collection boasts everything from mermaid tails to swords, keys and the ever-identifiable skull and crossbones. It's a pricey collection depending on your allotted bling budget, but even so it's impossible to pass up a glimpse at the ingeniousness behind these creations. Even if you're not a fan of the films, if you like a bit of edge and a splash of whimsy in your accessories I think you'll get a kick out of the collection. Here are a few of my personal favorites...


Pirate Dream Catchers Earrings, $175


Pirate Ship Necklace, $100


Pirate Ship Full Finger Ring, $195


Siren Tail Wrap Around Bracelet, $140


Sword Double Finger Ring, $85


I think the full finger ring is my favorite; I love the concept! You can see the full collection here at NoirJewelry.com. What do you think of the collection? Would you be inclined to add a bit of swashbuckler chic to your look?

- Casee Marie

7 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm a total Captain Jack Sparrow fanatic...so I'm loving these pieces. I WANT that pirate ship necklace!

Heidi said...

Gorgeous pieces! Love the necklace! :)

made-to-travel.com said...

STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!! I have not seen these and I LOVE the pirate ship necklace and the double finger ring. Beautiful choices!

Jenmarie said...

No way! These pieces are incredible! I really love the mermaid inspired pieces, especially the Siren Tail Ring.

I am SO happy you posted about this otherwise I don't know if I would have ever discovered it!

Gabrielle said...

I'm a Pirates nut! lol I love this collection. I want the mermaid wrap around bracelet and the large ship necklace. Wish these were more in my budget, but maybe, just maybe...

Irina said...

Fun pieces! love the ones in first picture!

Ashley said...

I like the bracelet! I'm going to check this collection out!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter