Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Fall Fashion Trends: Print Mixing

Style.com recently posted a list of the seven main trends we should be expecting to see this Fall. Most of them will be very familiar to you and are actually being recycled for another season which I always find exciting. I love when trends like Polka Dots or Faux Furs stay around for a long time. The longer we get to enjoy them the better! I'll be going through each trend that was listed on Style.com individually with pieces to get you inspired for the upcoming season! And don't forget, you can find many of these things out in the stores already!

Print Mixing



LEFT COLUMN
Ethnice Boarder Scarf - Forever 21 - $10.80
Leopard Print Flats - Forever 21 - $10
Feather Print Shirt - Miss Selfridge - £35.00

MIDDLE COLUMN

Martello Island Floral Sheer Top - Ruche - $42.99
Leaf Print Skirt - Miss Selfridge - £29.00
Floral Flats - Forever 21 - $22.80

RIGHT COLUMN

Omni Vision Print Maxi Skirt - Ruche - $36.99
Ikat Print Scarf - Forever 21 - $9.80
Patchwork Stripe Skirt - Dorothy Perkins - £12.00

I think many people including myself haven't fully experienced the art of print mixing. I see others do it and it looks so easy yet I've never really tried styling opposite prints together. I think I'm going to challenge myself this Fall and see what I come up with. How about you?

10 comments:

Anna of IHOD said...

So ironic- I literally JUST bought those cheetah prints. Too good of a deal to pass up!
Thanks for the fun round up ladies!

Heidi said...

I want to mix prints too but I usually shy away because I am afraid I will do it wrong...lol. I will have to try it someday!

Closet Fashionista said...

I love the shoes, especially the cheetahs!!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Irina said...

it always amazes me how some people can mix unmixable prints!

Morgan Jordan said...

Love print mixing. Great little post!


www.stylocrat.blogspot.com

PS Your blog is fantastic so I'm following you! :)

Meri said...

Hey there! I blogged a picture of the headband I won through your site tonight. I tried to link it back here but my wordpress is being naughty and it won't stick. Anyway, thanks again!
Meri

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

Bella is an expert at this! I'm still dipping my toes in the water...

Kristin said...

That Ruche maxi skirt is going on my list!

Casee Marie said...

I love the idea of print mixing, but I don't think I've ever done it myself. I've tried, I think, but I just look so haphazard. lol!

made-to-travel.com said...

I totally love, love, love pattern mixing but I have not fully done it myself. I am also so thrilled that there are lots of cross-over especially brights and patterns...they should never be out of style in my opinion :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter