Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Olivia & Joy









What I Wore:

V-neck: American Eagle Outfitters
Knit Jegging: American Eagle Outfitters
Cami: Target
Wedges: Target
Necklace: Gifted
Headband: Gifted from Kohl's
Olivia & Joy Bag: TJMaxx


I've been to TJMaxx more times than I can count but only recently have I become obsessed with the treasures to be found there. A couple weeks ago my truck randomly decided to bring me there (when I was really supposed to be picking up something I needed from a different store) and there I met Peek A Boo (its real name!) the lovely truffle colored bag by Olivia & Joy complete with it's original tag from their boutique in New York City. It was originally $88.00 and I got it for $39.99. What an investment! I'm in love with the color and the edgy look the accented zippers create. I have to thank Casee Marie for texting me while shopping about which bag I should choose, even though days afterwards I visited other TJMaxx stores to make sure this was the one I wanted! I may seem a little crazy but I haven't bought a bag in a long time and I wanted to be sure. In the end we made the right decision, didn't we?

Besides the bag, I'm also wearing the new Knit Jeggings in Black and a V-neck Top in Red from American Eagle Outfitters. I have never owned a pair of jeggings before nor a pair of pants that were more comfortable. Can I just wear these everyday?

So my dear readers, what do you think about the new bag purchase? Be sure to browse all the Olivia & Joy bags on their website!

 

11 comments:

Shayne said...

nice purse.

Heidi said...

Love the new purse! I don't go to TJMaxx that often because ours isn't very special. It is always dirty, miss-organized and the selection isn't that great. :(
My favorite place for discounted handbags is DSW :)

Mrs. C said...

Love TJ maxx! My favorite place!! What a steal on this bag...it's fabulous!!! I'm talking about finding "the one" today...thoughts?

www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage

thekellytang said...

Beautiful purse! And love that color of your tee! <3

<3 Kelly

made-to-travel.com said...

Ooooo!!! Love your new bag!!! It will go with so many things and a real steal...I mean really what did people do before TJ Maxx, Marshall's, and Filene's!?!?!

Irina said...

this look is great!

GvN said...

Hi there!
New bags are are a real cheer me up, aren't they ;)!

Enter my giveaway and win unique and glamorous cocktail rings!

http://gvn-styleblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway-reminder-win-glamorous-and.html

XOXO Giorgia - GvN

Anna of IHOD said...

Jen, its uber fabulous. I love how versatile it is. TJMAxx and Homegoods are dangerous! :)
Hope you enjoy the long weekend!
<3

Marissa said...

You definitely made the right choice! The color goes with everything and the zipper detail is fantastic. Isn't TJ Maxx the best? There's one right next to the grocery store I go to, so I end up popping in at least every other week just to browse.

Justine Guy said...

Fantastic bag! and it's a great size too! Great find :)

www.thegirlinthecheckscarf.com

Casee Marie said...

You Maxxinista, you! I love this bag! Definitely the perfect choice, the color is gorgeous and the zippers are so fun. I love the color, too, it's timeless.

Also, I have to say, I can completely relate to the process of buying a new bag! I've been on the lookout for a new one for months and I'm having no luck. But I know exactly what I want so I feel like I'm just waiting for it to jump out at me. Unfortunately whenever I find one that fits the bill it's by someone like Michael Kors and totes a $300+ price tag! Someday I'll find the one for me, but it's a process I definitely take seriously. Ha!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter