Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Alice + Olivia: Through My Eyes

There are many collections from the recent Spring Fashion Shows that I've fallen head over heels for. Some of them include Oscar de la Renta, Rodarte, Zac Posen, and Rachel Zoe. The first collection I browsed through was Alice & Olivia. I love the simplicity and the structure, the bold accessories and flowy heavenly-ness. It's just a real fun and flirty collection with a slight touch of drama! The first thing that caught my eye were the bright colors and patterns. I suddenly began to see an endless amount of sweets as I looked through the thirty-nine designs. I thought it would be fun to show you a select few from the collection with the sugary sweetness I envisioned for each look.


M&M's


Oreo Cookies


Marshmallows


Sprinkled Cupcake


Rainbow Sherbert Ice cream


Starbucks Frappucino


Nerds


3 Musketeers


Fashion and Food (...although sugar and chocolate don't really count as food!). What could be better? What did you think of this collection? What are some of your other favorites? I still have many to look at so if you've got any suggestions I'd love to know!

6 comments:

Monique said...

I actually did makeup on that model recently. She was super sweet. It makes me super excited to see her lol. One of the pics is on my blog http://www.makingitinmakeup.com/2011/09/progress.html
The rest are on my website www.moniquemansoura.com

Monique said...

I love how you paired the clothing with sweets. Its such a creative idea. Would you mind if I shared your post on my own blog?

Heidi said...

This is awesome! Clothing inspired by food. :)
Love the Musketeers one!

Gabrielle said...

I love this post! These outfits do remind me of the sweets you associated them with. I have to look at this collection, everything you shared is so lovely! :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh this is so much fun! I love how you paired the outfits with candy....mmmm
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

This is so awesome!!! I seriously love what you did here... very cute. And I'm hungry now! :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter