Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Celebrating 3 Years


Last Tuesday (August 30th) marked three years since Jason and I got married. It seems so long ago when we exchanged vows but when we tell people how long we’ve been married it seems like hardly anything at all. We love sharing a life together and we're excited to see where else our journey will take us!


(Trying on the new Pradas at Sunglass Hut)

On Saturday we spent the day at a beautiful outdoor mall that we often visited when we were dating. We shopped, ate and laughed while enjoying each other's conversation. We never run out of things to talk about! For dinner we went to Johnny Rockets, a fun and delicious 1920’s themed restaurant. The Strawberry shake there is our favorite!


There was a Borders there that had yet to close. Everything was 60-80% off! It was difficult to find anything but at the cash-wrap we found the newest Die Hard movie on Blu-Ray for $9! Jason also got some Skechers shoes for running and we each got a book from Anthropologie. I love that store and continued to say I wanted to live there as I browsed all the pretty things. By the way, the book I purchased? See for yourself…


(It’s darling and I love what I’ve read so far.)

I can’t end this post without some photos to show you my outfit. So without further ado…







What I Wore:

Tank: Target
Vest: American Eagle Outfitters
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters
Necklace: APT 9 for Kohl's
Ring: Forever 21
Aviators: Forever 21
Sandals: Old Navy
Olivia & Joy Bag: TJMaxx


I've been anxious to share this necklace with you! Isn't it gorgeous? All the jewelry was on clearance at Kohl's and I found this one for only $6! Remember when I mentioned in my last outfit post that these jeggings from American Eagle Outfitters are the most comfortable pants I've ever owned? I was completely serious. I've worn them multiple times each week since I got them.

What did you do this weekend? Did you find any good deals? Tell me about them!

7 comments:

thekellytang said...

I adore the necklace! And happy 3 year anni! :) I have that book too, its great!

<3 Kelly

Heidi said...

Congratulations! You two look great together and I can still see that you are smitten over each other and that is something to be proud of ;)
Cute outfit too! I got in the 7/$25 panty deal at VS...love their panties!

Audrey Allure said...

Happy anniversary! Love your necklace :) My boyfriend & I also visit Johnny Rockets from time to time.

Karen said...

I have told you before but I'll say it again: you and Jason make such a great couple.
I still remember you emailing me with a picture of your wedding dress. I think it's still in my inbox folder :)

lifeanditsotherdrugs said...

This was the cutest post ever Jen! I am in love with your necklace :D

Mrs. C said...

What a fabulous necklace!!! Congrats on 3 years!! Time sure flies huh? We hit one and I keep thinking where did the year go!?!

www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage

Casee Marie said...

Aww, congratulations! I'm sorry I'm so late in reading this. :( But it looks like it was a wonderful day, you always celebrate special occasions in the cutest ways! I've heard of Johnny Rockets but I've never been there.

I'm so sad that Border's is closing, but there was a location literally right by my old house so I made frequent stops. My favorite purchase was a biography on JD Salinger that was published just since his death last year. I read all of his work last year and he instantly became a huge writing inspiration for me, but he was notoriously reclusive to the point of only a handful of photos being in existence, so information on him is very hard to get. I've heard this biography is great, though, so I'm very curious to find out. I can't quite remember what else I got on my trips - some little mysteries and romances, I think. Oh, and The Gospel According to Coco Chanel. Ha! I've heard good things about it so we'll see. Oh, and I love Dior's little dictionary! I've been wanting that for ages!

Okay, I'll stop talking about books now (sorry, you know me). Adore your outfit - that necklace is so cute! I love Apt 9's jewelry. Kohl's has some of the most fun costume pieces, love the colors!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter