Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Luisa Beccaria Spring 2012



Luisa Beccaria's Spring/Summer 2012 collection is charming, feminine, exquisitely detailed - in short, it has me completely smitten. I'm not usually drawn to overtly feminine fashion, but the character of this collection is too much to resist. I love clothes that evoke the past, and Luisa's dropped in everything from corsets to cat-eye glasses. I love the shapes, the draping and the mixture of fabrics. As much as I'm looking forward to fall, this collection has me in complete anticipation for spring! Here are a few of my fave looks...












You can view the full collection here on Style.com. It might be my favorite from Milan Fashion Week. What do you think?

- Casee Marie

5 comments:

Irina said...

so light and beautiful! love that fragile lace!

Heidi said...

These look so beautiful and so feminine! My favorite is the 4th outfit, love the dress!

Sarah Stright said...

LOVE these looks!
xo,
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

Jenmarie said...

Oh my! This collection is heavenly! I absolutely love that pink corset number.

Kate said...

Gorgeous post! I really like your blog, so I chose to give you the "Tell Me Something About Yourself" award. If you'd like to participate, here's the link: http://prettykeenkate.blogspot.com/2011/10/tell-me-about-yourself-award-thank-you.html :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter