Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Those Chevron Stripes









What I'm wearing:
Hoodie: Missoni for Target
Layering Tank: Target
Skinny Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Wedges: Target
Rampage Cat Eyes: TJ MAXX
Olivia & Joy Bag: TJ MAXX

Shopping Missoni for Target was extremely fun! I talked with many other ladies who were shopping (most had their carts filled to the top!) about the collection and all the craziness. Some of them said they came from other Target stores because the customers were too aggressive and mean at other locations. I'm glad I didn't have to experience that! All of us there were on a mission to find the pieces we wanted but we were having a good time without the drama!

I arrived about an hour and a half after Target opened and there was still a decent amount of merchandise left. However, after I made my way around the store looking at all the different sections and came back to where I started I realized there was next to nothing left. I got there just in time! I snagged an infinity scarf (which I decided to sell) one of the hoodie's and the media bin. Sadly, many items were gone by the time I got there including the umbrellas, bedding, luggage, the milk crate I wanted and most of the office stuff. I am grateful for what I did get though! The fit, quality and warmness of the hoodie is amazing! I wasn't sure about the intensity of the colors and so many stripes but once I tried it on I knew I had to have it! The media bin is also the perfect little something I needed to keep my desk more organized.

So tell me ladies, did you shop Missoni for Target? If so, what did you purchase and how was your shopping experience?

10 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Wee!! It looks so great on you! :D
I did shop, but I only bought stuff online and that was a nightmare, and I got 2 emails saying the stuff was delayed...UGH! So I won't get it until October...but someone at work did get 2 pairs of the purple flats so I bought one off her :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Heidi said...

I didn't go shopping for the collection. Didn't have the money for it at the moment :(

Cute sweater!

Casee Marie said...

You know, I only went on the mobile site very briefly but I did see a jumpsuit I thought was quite cute! I'm not even going to try to find it, though. ;)

I do love when they do collaborations like these because it makes designers we love but wouldn't otherwise be able to afford more accessible - but I didn't really pay any attention to Missoni before this so the whole thing is kind of over my head? Does that make any sense? But I'm so glad you snagged some pieces and had a nice shopping experience to boot!

(P.S. I always love those sunglasses on you! They look so chic and the frame suits you perfectly!)

Gabrielle said...

I love when designers collaborate with Target. However, the style of this collection just isn't me. I love how the hoodie looks on you, but I think it's the colors that just aren't my cup of tea. Btw, can I ask what foundation you use? Your makeup always looks so flawless and I always have the hardest time finding the right shade.

Oh to Be a Muse said...

it's so great that you were able to get stuff from the Missoni for target collection. i bought a couple of things but now they are delayed in shipping.

Tasha said...

That's awesome that you were able to get some of the fabulous Missoni clothes for Target! Love that hoodie! You look fantastic!

Check out The Hot Spot today for some exciting news!!

Ashley said...

Lovely! The colors are perfect for you! I haven't been yet, but I saw how they were quickly gone everywhere.

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Ok that Missoni hoodie is the bomb. You are very lucky you got it- I've been hearing stories of people on a mission and going in to Target only to find nothing Missoni on the shelves.

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

You are SO lucky!!! The hoodie looks amazing on you! :)

Elle said...

I am glad you had a great experience! Everything I was coveting was sold out! The hoodie is awesome.

Elle and Timmi
http://www.istylellc.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter