Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

The A to Z of Jenmarie

Recently two of my good friends B of Beautifully Invisible and Gabbie of Miss Kismet took part in an activity to allow their readers to get to know them a little better. I thought it'd be fun to do it myself, so with out further ado I give you...

The A to Z of Jenmarie

A. Age: Soon to be 26.

B. Bed Size: Queen.

C. Chore that you hate: Probably cleaning the toilet (my husband found that out and now does it for me) and ironing. I’m going to get a good steamer someday!

D. Dogs: No. I like animals but I’m not really interested in having a pet.

E. Essential start to your day: A bowl of cereal and my computer to check my email, Twitter, Facebook and the blogosphere.


F. Favorite color: I love so many colors but some favorite-favorites include black, red, purple and various shades of pinks and nudes.

G. Gold or Silver: Silver although gold has grown on me a lot in the past year.

H. Height:. 5’ 2”

I. Instruments you play: I use my voice!

J. Job Title:. Fashion Blogger / Sales Associate and Jewelry & Accessory Expert at American Eagle Outfitters / Sales Associate at Forever 21

K. Kids: They’re definitely in our future!

L. Live: Oh, you know… that place over there.


M. Mother's Name: Teresa

N. Nicknames: My husband calls me "Angel", "BB" and "Beebs". My dad calls me "Fifi". My co-workers call me "Jen-tastic", "Jen-asaurus" or "Jen-dizzle". And my brothers like to mess around with me and sometimes call me "Ben" instead of "Jen". Lovely, right?

O. Overnight hospital stays: None!

P. Pet peeves: I'd rather not get myself started...


Q. Quote from a movie: Only one? “May the Force be With you.” – Star Wars Trilogy

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: I have two younger brothers and a younger sister.

T. Time you wake up: When I need to be up for work, around 7am. Other days, 8 or 8:30.

U. Underwear: Absolutely. I love my freebies from VS.

V. Vegetable you hate: Hmm, I can’t think of any I hate but I’m sure there are some. Too much broccoli will upset my stomach though.


W. What makes you run late: Those days when I’m not sure what to wear or checking “one more thing” on the internet. However, I am not very often late anywhere. Being late is not ok with me.

X. X-rays you've had: Only dental x-rays.

Y. Yummy food you make: My brothers say I make amazing tostadas. My husband says that all my food is yummy.

Z. Zoo animal: I haven’t been to a Zoo in a long, long time because they usually make me depressed. The animals didn’t ever look happy or well taken care of. I did always like seeing the wild cats though!

Feel free to do this yourself and send me the link so I can read your answers!

Select images from Tumblr and Google

 

9 comments:

Heather said...

Haha, such a cute idea!

xoxo behindthelashes.com

Genny said...

This such a cute idea! Doing this and posting mine on facebook. :)

Yvonne said...

You are so adorable! Interesting your instrument is your voice. I wish I could sing. I play the piano.
Also, what a great job you have!! Sounds more fun than computer geek!
Thanks for your nice comment today!

the Citizen Rosebud said...

The A-Z of Jen Marie spells good reading!

Heidi said...

This is a great post! I will have to do this and I will link my post to you on twitter :)

Irina said...

thanks for sharing this with us! its nice to get to know you better!

Tasha said...

I loved reading more about you Jen! Alot of fun info about you!

Casee Marie said...

You're so cute! I loved reading this. It's so funny all the nicknames your co-workers have for you! I think the only nicknames I have are Case McWase and Wasee Bucket from my dad (terribly embarrassing) and my sister used to call me George when we were little - now she calls me Dude. We're strange, I know.

And I love that your mom is wearing a Pirates shirt! ;)

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

Ha, I'm late to EVERYTHING! It's so bad. I blame it on my poor math skills.

My grandmother's name is Teresa and it's also my middle name :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter