Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Blogging Glasses













What I Wore:

Sweater: American Eagle Outfitters
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters
Tank: Target
Strappy Sandals: Payless Shoesource
Headband: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Olivia & Joy Bag: TJ MAXX

It's been a long week of working two jobs and dealing with a leak in the bathtub which resulted in mildew underneath our wood floors. The smell was so terrible neither Jason or myself could really be home at all for the first couple of days. Things are better now but we still need to get some things cleaned up around here. What a mess! I've missed blogging and wished many times last week that I had some sort of smart phone to keep better in touch with you all.

Anyhow, notice anything different? I recently got glasses for blogging. Well, more like for whenever I'm using the computer. I noticed sometimes my eyes would hurt or I'd get headaches every now and then so I decided to get them checked. They're cute but they are not my first frame choice. I would've liked to get a cat-eye but I had to be practical since I won't ever be wearing them out.

I purchased this east west neckline sweater a few months ago at American Eagle Outfitters but haven't had the chance to wear it yet. A few days last week we had cooler weather but it went right back to being warm again. Of course! This beaded headband from Forever 21 has become one of my favorites. I love hair pieces that are comfortable and sturdy!

Tell me friends, what have you been up to? Any posts you'd like me to read that I've missed?

 

11 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Love this outfit, and the glasses are so cute! I think I need to get mine checked for the same reason.. *sigh* I'll have to get AWESOME frames if I need them...I'll probably be insane and get expensive ones :p (if I ever go get them checked)
and ICK! That really stinks about the house :/
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Heidi said...

You look great in those glasses! I know I will have to have reading glasses when I am older as my dad has to use reading glasses. My mom wears glasses but my sister got her vision and my vision is just fine.
You look great! Love the sweater, is it still for sale at American Eagle?

The Jones said...

Adorable as usual. I miss seeing more of your pretty face! I like the black skinny pants...I've been kinda addicted to mine lately, aren't they comfy?

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Kailey said...

Your new glasses are too cute! I'm so sorry to hear about how busy you have been lately, and your awful bathtub problems! Sending you hugs ^^

secretfashionlove said...

Great Look ! Love it.

Love S.
http://secretfashionlove.blogspot.com/

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

you are beauitful! great outfit :) love love.

makeupandjeans.com said...

I love how soft your pictures always appear.

I have been busy...but have gotten a couple posts in recently. :)

makeupandjeans.com said...

I love how soft your pictures always appear.

I have been busy...but have gotten a couple posts in recently. :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

found you through busy bee lauren and you are sooo cute!!

Lauren said...

You look adorable! I love your outfit.

Lauren
http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Man I'm sorry about the leak in you bathtub! Those things can be so maddening huh? K you're adorable cute girl! I just found your blog and LOVE it! Following and can't wait to read more :) Have a GREAT day!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter