Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Exciting Opportunities

Working two jobs has definitely been a big change for me and although I enjoy it I've had literally no time to prep anything for SHE this week. It was only this morning that I realized I had a little something to share with you.

For three weeks now I have been contributing tips on current fashion trends and our products for my co-workers at American Eagle Outfitters. Each week they are hung up in the back room under AE News for everyone to see. Here's a picture I snapped with my phone...



Exciting, right? I also was asked to create a Facebook page for our store this week! I feel blessed to be able to use my talents for this amazing company!

Much love to you all! Have a fabulous weekend and be sure to read Casee Marie's post on Cape Coats if you haven't yet!

 

2 comments:

the Citizen Rosebud said...

YOU are perfect for this job- they are lucky to have you!

Kailey said...

Congratulations Jenmarie!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter