Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

New Season, New Colors













What I Wore:

Blouse: Forever 21
Jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters
Scarf: Gifted
Wedges: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Ring: Charlotte Russe
Olivia & Joy Bag: T.J. Maxx


My husband Jason and I had a lot of fun with this shoot. We always like to challenge ourselves to come up with new and unique shots. I also edited these more than I usually do in Photoshop. The way they turned out seems very appropriate for fall, don’t you think?

This mustard colored blouse decided to cross my path unexpectedly after I declined it the first time. Obviously I had made the wrong choice! I wasn’t really sure about the color at first since my skin is quite fair, but it quickly grew on me.

The ring is also a new friend of mine. I love the color and the size and have been wearing it just about every day since I bought it. It’s such a statement piece and actually very comfortable to wear!

Oh, that’s my Forever 21 badge by the way. I suddenly had this second part-time job sitting in my lap and I decided to take it. It’s a seasonal job but if it works out, I might stay. We’ll see what happens!

 

11 comments:

Sarah Stright said...

That ring is perfection.
xo,
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Great photography! It looks gorgeous and professional! Love the outfit, too!!

Heidi said...

Congratulations on your second job! Love your top and ring! :)

Fashion Tales.... said...

Firstly, I LOVE that ring especially with the mustard yellow shirt, but that first photo is beyond AMAZING!! :-)

Tree @ Harvester Products said...

Those pics are AWESOME!
You are ADORABLE <3

Shelby Anne said...

Ring is great!!

XO,S

If you like my blog, follow :)
www.ultimatechicdiary.blogspot.com

Gabrielle said...

I love that top! I love that color! Congrats on your second job and the photos are cute as usual :)

the Citizen Rosebud said...

You look fantastic!

FashionJazz said...

Congrats on your 2nd job! Love your ring :) xx

Casee Marie said...

I love how you did these! So creative. And the top looks lovely on you! I'm a big fan of mustard yellow for fall, it's one of those colors that's just so fitting for the season. I don't have anything yet in the color, but I'm keeping an eye out!

Jessica said...

Hello there! Jessica from the late Two for Tea here!
Love, Love, Loooove this outfit! Mustard yellow is a favorite color right now...and paired with that gorgeous ring! Looking good, my dear!

Please say you'll come check out my new solo blog... and follow? :)
http://jessica-ohmydarling.blogspot.com/

Love, Jessica

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter