Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Pearls & Studs









What I Wore:

Black V-neck: Forever 21
Cardigan: Forever 21
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters
Slingbacks: Payless
Pearl Necklace: Gifted
Studded Bracelet: Forever 21
Leather Bag: OUFI


Lately I've been picking up accessories here and there that show my edgy side including this new studded bracelet from Forever 21. I've been wearing it quite often and I love the way it looks with pearls. You know me, I usually go for the sweet and feminine clothing and accessories but a little adventure is always fun and I enjoy mixing things up.

I've talked a lot about how comfortable the new American Eagle Outfitters knit jeggings are way too many times. I have two black pairs (which I wear with everything) and I recently purchased them in this lovely heather grey color. Shop for your own pair here and keep in mind they are stretchy.

In case you're wondering if I got hair extensions, I didn't. I decided to straighten it this morning and I curled the ends. After I finished curling, I ran my hands through it to create a loose wave and topped it off with hairspray. I love the way it looks but I don't know if I can do it this way very often. It takes a long time to straighten hair as long and thick as mine! We'll see!

What new things have you been trying in your fashion lately?

 

8 comments:

Kailey said...

Ooh this is so lovely! The bracelet is a really nice touch <3

Sarah Stright said...

I bought the black knit jeggings from AE too and can't stop wearing them! Very cute outfit, simple and classy.
xo,
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Cute outfit! Love your shoes and handbag :)

Laura said...

I love this outfit, especially the edgyness and your bag! :)
- Laura S

Kate said...

Such a lovely outfit, love that cardi and bracelet!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

Tasha said...

You look so gorgeous! Your hair always looks stunning and that f21 cardi looks great on you! Love the look JenMarie!

Marissa said...

You're hair looks lovely straight, but don't torture yourself doing it all the time. Maybe it's just that we all want we don't have, but I actually prefer your natural waves. :)

Anna of IHOD said...

Jenmarie, you look fantastic in this ensemble. Such a fun handbag! Love your style:)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter