Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Puzzle Pieces











What I Wore:

Jigsaw Pieces Tank - Anthropologie
Knit Jeggings American Eagle Outfitters
Wedges - Target
Necklace - Fred Flare
Bracelet - Forever 21
Olivia & Joy Bag - T. J Maxx


Last week when I saw that Anthropologie was having a sale on their already reduced clearance prices I decided to take a peek. I walked out with this extremely soft and light-weight flowy top. It wasn't until I wore it that I realized the pattern was made up of puzzle pieces! How fun is that? I really love the colors and believe it or not, I've already worn it twice since I purchased it.

The necklace isn't new but you haven't yet seen it. I won it from a giveaway that A Sequin Dress at Breakfast had months ago. It goes perfectly with my new sparkly bracelet that has a neat snap-on feature which makes it all one piece.

There have been many sales over the weekend for Columbus Day. Did you come home with anything new this weekend?

 

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute outfit! Love your handbag :)

Tasha said...

I love that flowy tank! Tanks like that are always my fav! So comfy yet stylish! Love the pattern too!

You look lovely Jen!

Marissa said...

Puzzle pieces? That's adorable! I was so bummed that I didn't have time to shop any of the sales this weekend, but I'm glad you came away with something good.

Casee Marie said...

Love the graphic top! And especially love your bracelet. I've been on the hunt for a studded leather cuff (a la Tory Burch, but less expensive, haha). I didn't have a chance to shop any of the sales, sadly! Just as well, I still have packages I'm waiting on from last shopping spree!

Jamillah said...

The pattern of that top is so super pretty. I also would like to steal those bracelets.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter