Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Rory Beca for Forever 21


I am absolutely thrilled to give you a sneek peak of the Rory Beca Holday 2011 Collection for Forever 21. I love the touch of drama in these pieces. Glamour and feminine detailing always gets me excited and I can't wait to see everything in person! Enjoy yourself as you drool over the items in the video and look for the collection in select stores on October 21st.

Oh, and just in case you're interested (and I'm sure you will be) all the sale items at Forever 21 are currently "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" in stores and online. The sale ends on October 23rd. Get shopping!

 

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Great preview! I am sooo excited for this collection! I actually get paid that day! haha they were thinking of me ;)
Will definitely have to buy a few pieces! :)

The Jones said...

Ooooooooooooh neat pieces!!! It looks like right up my alley too...I'd love to style some of those.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Cat said...

Oh ... I am addicted to F21 ... such great style (and wonderfully affordable to boot) :)

♥ Cat brideblu

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter