Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Accessories Preview


Being unable to take any outfit posts this week equals a very sad Jenmarie. But, here's a small sneek peak at some of the things I've purchased over the last couple of weeks. Looks fun, right? I'm super excited to share new outfits with you and I'm hoping to snap some photos this weekend if the weather permits it.

My very exciting guest post should also be up next week so look for my announcement on that too! You'll love it!

 

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Excited to see the outfit! Love jewelry! :)

GvN said...

I see sequin, I see golden metal...I'm liking this seeak peak already :)!

xoxo
Giorgia
www.gvn-styleblog.blogspot.com

Monyka said...

photo above looks interesting, can't wait for your next look! lovely blog :) now following!

http://monykafashion.blogspot.com
xox

Ashley said...

Oh, I can't wait to see! I haven't been posting outfits lately, either. I need to. Can't wait to see the bracelet!

Ashley
http://purple-daisies.blogspot.com/

Anna of IHOD said...

I can never stay away from accessories! Those look like fun purchases to me!!

Jessica said...

I'm a sucker for a good accessory! And do I spy sequins in the corner?!

Tasha said...

All of it looks amazing! You definitely picked up some stand out pieces! Can't wait to see how you style them!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter