Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

AE Fashion Show Sneak Peek

I've obviously been blogging a lot less in the last two weeks (and I've totally missed it) but I've also had exciting opportunities come my way. Our holiday meeting for American Eagle Outfitters is this weekend and I was asked to style about fifteen outfits for a mini-fashion show we're having. I've had an amazing time working on this project and I can't wait to see how everything turns out. Part of me is going crazy because I haven't been able to see everyone in what I picked out for them but I'm hoping to have enough time to make any last minute adjustments (if necassary) before everything starts. I am also hoping to come back with some photos (if they turn out alright) of the presentation and individual outfits. This week as I was adding accessories I snapped a couple of photos to share with you. You can't see a whole lot but I always get excited seeing clothes on a garment rack. I might just be a little obsessed.






Wish me luck!

 

5 comments:

Shayne said...

Thats awesome. Good Luck!!

Anna of IHOD said...

That is incredibly exciting girl! Can't wait to here more!
<3

Heather said...

Awesome! Good luck Jennmarie!!! Can't wait to see the afters. Kick ass girl!
xoxo behindthelashes.com

Jamillah said...

LUCK! LUCK! LUCK!

Ah-mazing fun opportunity!

makeupandjeans.com said...

FREAKIN AWESOME!!!! How FUN!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter