Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Guest post at Made to Last (AEO Official Blog)



I am absolutely thrilled to announce to you the special Guest post I've been talking about in recent posts. American Eagle Outfitters recently asked me to style six Holiday looks for women and men for their official blog, Made to Last. They requested that I model the women's looks and that I choose a male associate at my workplace to model the men's looks. I couldn't be more happy with the results and I hope you enjoy the post and gain some inspiration for your future outfitting this Holiday season. Please follow the link below to read the post...

How to Wear It: Jen's Top Styles for Holiday

Please let me know what you all think! Cheers!

 

5 comments:

Heidi said...

You did so well on the post! Love the second look you had with the green sweater and skinnies- the color looks great on you! :)

Heather said...

Congrats girl!!! So exciting!!!
xoxo behindthelashes.com

The Jones said...

LOVE the way your blog looks these days! I've been a poor commentor, but I do love reading through your posts and seeing what you're wearing/loving these days :)

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Jamillah said...

STOP IT JEN!!! I'm so so so so proud of you! You did a great job! I love that green sweater with skinnies and the long necklace. Congrats a gazillion!

GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

That's fantastic! Congratulations!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter