Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Vintage Sunnies







When I saw Wal-Mart's (yes, that's right) newest collection of vintage inspired sunglasses I knew these had to be mine. I love the shape and how comfortably they fit. Would you believe I got them on sale for only $9? They're very well-made and I'm sure they will last a long time. Not that I needed another pair of sunglasses but, you know.

A lot of people don't like to admit when they find something for a good deal at places like Wal-Mart. But if it's fashionable and durable why not proclaim your purchase? What do you think?

 

7 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Love those! I never would have guessed they were from Walmart. Whenever I go there I just shoot straight to the DVD section and that's it XD I don't like it there...but I've seen other bloggers get amazing things there
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Sarah Stright said...

Wow... I know where I'll be going for my next pair of sunnies! Thanks so much for such a great tip!
xo,
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I've bought sunglasses from Wal-Mart and they last! Which reminds me that I need to get an outdoorsy pair!

makeupandjeans.com said...

Cool you found em at Walmart. That surprises me actually!

Heidi said...

I have found a few things at Wal-Mart that are cheap and fashionable. I find most of my watches there...lol
Anyways, love the sunglasses you chose! They look great on you :)

Katherine said...

Those glasses are very cool! And I think it's awesome that you got them at Wal-Mart - I know i'm going to look for them next time I'm there - we should all be proud to look for deals :)

alex said...

Ah I want! They are amazing!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter