Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

A Magical Place













What I Wore:

Sweatshirt: Victoria's Secret
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters
Boots: Target
Beanie: Harvester Products
Scarf: Forever 21
Hair Clip: H&M
Aviators: Cotton On


Disneyland is one of my favorite places, especially during Christmas time. I thought taking a few photos there for an outfit post would be fun!

I had a couple of vouchers for Victoria's Secret and used them towards this "Love Pink" sweatshirt. It's so comfortable and I love that the back says "86" (my birth year). Of course, I'm wearing my favorite knit jeggings from American Eagle. When do I not wear them? They are currently available only in one color and size online and they are selling fast in stores as well. People just love these!

As for my accessories? The boots I purchased from Target a year or two ago. Do you ever feel like this particular style makes you walk lazily? Hopefully it's not just me :P The beanie is from my mom of Harvester Products. This is the Bella (from Twilight) beanie in black. I attached to it a flower clip from H&M that I purchased a few months ago. The pink scarf is one of many that I have from Forever 21. Last but not least, I purchased these aviators from Cotton On during their recent 30% off sale.

I normally don't talk about everything I'm wearing but I thought it was interesting that every piece is from a different place.

So, this is me and my more casual Winter-e side. What do you think?

 

9 comments:

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

Cute and comfy! Love it. I wanna go to Disney SO bad now.

Heidi said...

You look very cozy and comfy! Love the sweatshirt! :)

Melanie Alexandra said...

You and Disneyland! Hahaha. I wanted to go to Disney World this Winter break, but it's probably not going to happen. Go a billion times for me please <3

Cute look, Jen! I always think PINK clothes look so comfy (I was in there looking at a pair of sweatpants today, actually!) but I never buy anything except undies from them. Haahaha.

Also, in case you'd like to know, Cotton On is 50% off this weekend! They had tonssss of cute things still, too.

Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com

Karen said...

Jen, you are a mindreader! I'm going to Disneyland in Paris for Christmas with my mum, brother and grandpa and I was just thinking what kind of post I'd do on my blog about it.
I love the flowerclip on the beanie and gosh, your mum makes gorgeous things!

Kristin said...

You are so adorable! Love the hat!

Sandy a la Mode said...

aren't you soo adorable!! love your outfit!!

Closet Fashionista said...

YAY for Disney! :D
And that i interesting that everything is from somewhere different :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Marissa said...

Haha - I love it that this is what passes for "wintery" in L.A. I think I need to come visit you ASAP.

dramaqueen said...

aren't you just the cutest Jen :) I love the boots and your shades which goes perfectly with your outfit...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
@mistytewest

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter