Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Turquoise Tales











What I Wore:
Dress: Target
Cardigan: Target
Tights: Forever 21
Boots: Target
Necklace: Target
Bracelet: Target
Belt: Target

I’ve grown to really like turquoise and when I purchased this double-stranded beaded necklace from Forever 21, I felt a little more complete. It’s true, before this necklace became part of my jewelry family my closet was scarce of anything that color. I’m quite pleased the situation was remedied.

The dress you’ve seen before in this post. See, I told you I’d wear it again and style it differently ;). I thought it would be the perfect time to re-style it since Fall finally arrived (*gasp*). Lately I’ve been pairing many of my dresses with tights. It’s been exciting re-working some of my favorite pieces! I'm no fan of the warmer weather but I've often missed certain things that didn't seem fit for the cooler seasons and now I know how to make them work throughout the year.

These boots have been my best friend although wearing them for hours and hours can make my feet a little unhappy. I’ve had them since last year but I think another pair of boots (maybe brown?) might be in order. It’d be nice to have more shoes that don’t end up hurting my feet.

Have you re-worked any of your Summer clothing for Fall? Tell me about it!

 

7 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

so pretty! :) I love the necklace
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Melanie Alexandra said...

I love this outfit, Jen! So cute :) I love the dress with the tights.

Also, I have similar boots from Bakers that don't hurt my feet. I got them for relatively inexpensive, although I bought them years back on Black Friday when they were 70% off.

These photos are so gorgeous! You look absolutely beautiful <3

Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com

Sarah Stright said...

I really love this outfit! It's so girly and so tough at the same time!
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Cute shoes and outfit!

Casee Marie said...

I didn't recognize that dress! Love how you changed it up for the season. And I love your textures tights! That's a trend I've been wanting to try. Turquoise always reminds me of my great aunt, it's her favorite. She has one of the sunniest personalities, she's always so jovial, so needless to say it makes me incredibly happy! (:

Tasha said...

You look so pretty Jenmarie! That turquoise necklace really adds a pop of color! Love it!

Sandy a la Mode said...

love your tights and necklace!!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter