Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Asymmetrical Romance













What I Wore:

Tank: Target
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Pac Sun
Tights: Forever 21
Slingbacks: Payless
Headband: Forever 21
Necklace: American Eagle Outfitters
Bracelet:: Unknown


What an exciting moment! My first post of the year! I can't believe how fast 2012 came up. I'm hoping you all had a wonderful time celebrating the holidays :)

I've had this asymmetrical skirt since before Christmas and can't believe I haven't shared it with you yet! I love how elegant this skirt looks and the way it moves when I walk. To be honest, I'm very obsessed with asymmetrical clothing and never did I think one of my favorite pieces would come from Pac Sun. I was equally surprised when I set foot in the store as their line of clothing has changed drastically. I remember shopping there from time to time as teenager and everything was real beach-like. You should stop in at take a peek next time you're near one. And if you're interested, there's a similiar skirt like mine made of chiffon available online here.

Most of my accessories you see are new. I love the chain necklace from American Eagle Outfitters and how it has delicate beads at the end. The bracelet I picked up at a random cart at one of my nearest malls (along with a silver number I'm sure you'll see soon). It's nothing I ever thought I'd wear but I really liked it once I tried it on. The darling headband I recently purchased at Forever 21. I'm thinking of going back to get the pink version too.

Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Happy New Year Jenmarie!!! I'm so jealous you're even able to wear a skirt this time of year ha

Casee Marie said...

Aww, I remember how much you wanted an asymmetrical skirt! You wear it so well, and I love those stockings to pieces! I recently wore a pair of cut-out tights with a damask pattern (on Christmas Eve, actually) and it was the strangest feeling. I've always only worn solid hosiery so it took getting used to, haha.

Heidi said...

You look great! Love the skirt :)

designedbyann said...

I love this skirt! It looks very nice on you! I've spotted an asymmetrical one in Zara, but haven't taken the plunge to buy it!
Happy New Year!
Anna

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving your outfit, that skirt is awesome!!! :D And yea, 2011 went by so fast!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

Such a pretty skirt! I love your tights, too.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter