Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Sibling Photoshoot

It was a beautiful day out and since one of my brothers and I had the day off we decided to do a fun photoshoot. This is the first time on my blog where I'm featuring an outfit post with someone other than myself. I've posted a couple of pictures of my family before but let me introduce to you my brother, Jordan.





















What We're Wearing:

Jenmarie
Top: H&M
Cardigan: Forever 21
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters
Wedges: Target
Necklace: Harvester Products
Ring: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Wal-Mart

Jordan
V-neck: H&M
Cardigan: H&M
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes: Vans
Bracelets: H&M & booth in mall
Sunglasses: Unknown


I found this bohemian printed cardigan on the sale rack at Forever 21 for less than $7! I love finding pieces like these because it makes me feel that my wardrobe is more prepared for the warmer weather. I like being able to layer in the Summer and this cardigan will work perfectly! The necklace is crocheted and braided and made by my lovely mom of Harvester Products.

Thanks to me (ha!) my brother recently discovered the amazingness of H&M. His collection, thus far, already consists of a few v-neck shirts, cardigans and a strappy bracelet (from the men's section). His style is simple but bold and the way he pairs everything together is very eye-catching. He tends to wear a lot of bright colors, which is perfect for the current and upcoming season, and has quite the obsession with accessories like shoes, belts and sunglasses.

Might I also point out that we're both wearing American Eagle Outfitters jeans? Because life is better when you own a pair. Just sayin' ;)

I hope you enjoyed our little photoshoot!

 

10 comments:

Shayne said...

I love the necklace that you are wearing. I can see myself with something like that. That is cool.

The Jones said...

What a PHENOM necklace, so original. Really cute photos, you guys are darling!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Such cute photos. Nice to see that your close to your brother. You two look alike too :)

Karen said...

I love the first picture of the both of you. That blue looks great on your brother. And you look wonderful as always. Loving the cardigan and those shoes!

Melanie Alexandra said...

Very cute! He dresses very well! I wish I had a brother that I could partner up with, hahaha. We're a family of three girls =P

I love your cardigan so much! It's such a good find..congrats! :) I've been looking for a similar style in a maxi silhouette. One day...

Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Love your oversized necklace! =)

pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

Jamillah said...

Aw, cute :D. Your bro looks like a pro! I adore my brother but he would in no way ever do this for me. His blue shirt is really photogenic!Your mom made that!?!? It's lovely.

Anna @ IHOD said...

You two are too cute!! Can definately see a resemblance. And style runs in the family! ;)

Yara Simón said...

That looks like a super cool location. =]

Casee Marie said...

Aww, cute! My sister and I are pretty equally camera-shy (although I did get her to pose when we were wearing all that vintage, as you'll remember). You two make a great modeling pair! ;)

I love your cardi, it's very bohemian!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter