Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Comfortably Pink









What I Wore:

Blazer: H&M
Blouse: H&M
Knit Jeggings: American Eagle Outfitters
Wedges: Target
Necklace: Gifted
Ring: Forever 21
Bracelet: Harvester Products
Sunglasses: Vintage Collection at Wal-Mart
Olivia & Joy Bag: T.J. Maxx


This long and loose-fitted cotton blouse is a new arrival at H&M that can also be found in black, white, beige and blue. I went for the black first, then decided to try the pink on. It's funny how pink is one of my favorite colors but has always been quite scarce in my closet. I loved the way it looked against my fair skin and I felt it lit my face up more than the black. What about you? Do you have a favorite color that you don't actually wear much of? If you're interested, you can browse the different shades here. I'm sure these will sell out quickly as they're just under $13!

I am also wearing the black blazer (also from H&M) I've mentioned a couple of times. I love the side pockets, the single button and the pink and white pin-striped lining. I was so happy to finally find a black blazer that fit like a glove. If you still haven't found that perfect blazer (or anything for that matter) don't stop searching! You'll cross paths with it soon enough.

I also want to point out the strappy crocheted bracelet my mom (Harvester Products) made. It's so darling, comfortable and obviously on-trend. She can make just about anything!

P.S. Hope you all had fun shopping the Jason Wu for Target collection! I'll share with you what I purchased soon enough :)

 

8 comments:

Kailey said...

The pink really does look lovely on you Jen! I can't wait to see what you got from Target :D

Heidi said...

Blue is my favorite color and I don't wear it that much. I love red too but I do wear that color often. I should try to wear blue more often! Pink looks great on you- brings out your hair and eyes :)

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

I love the blouse.. its so feminine and pretty!
Follow my blog if you like it.. I'd be happy to follow back!

I have a giveaway on my blog.. check it out if interested!
Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

The Jones said...

I'm totally jealous that you found the perfect blazer...I'm so petite, they are always too long in the arms, too roomy in the chest, have a weirdly long waist...but your is gorgeous!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Casee Marie said...

That blazer looks lovely on you! It's so hard to find blazers that fit just right. I went through a phase when I was obsessed with patterned blazers so I've build up quite the collection, but I very rarely wear them anymore because they're not the most comfortable. And as for color, I love that pink! You've probably seen pictures of my closet enough times to know I really don't have much color, but the one favorite I don't often wear is blue. I have one or two things I wear a lot, but it doesn't have a big place in my wardrobe. I'd love a pair of jeans in that really bold, bright cobalt/cerulean that so unbelievably popular right now!

Rose said...

You look gorgeous! xx


The Londoner

Yuliya ♥ said...

Great outfits ♥
Bisous
Yu'

Melanie Alexandra said...

Cute outfit! I love the pink on you! I really do love bright colors against fair skin. Sometimes, people are too afraid of being washed out, but I rarely find that that happens.

Green is my favorite color and it makes a pretty frequent appearance in my closet. Black is obviously my comfort zone, but green comes in 2nd place!


Melanie
thosethingstheysaid.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter