Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Fringeather















What We Wore:

Jenmarie
Long Flowy Tank: H&M
Fringe Vest: Rory Beca for Forever 21
Jeans: Target
Scarf: Cotton On
Boots: Target
Cat Eye Sunglasses: American Eagle Outfitters
Bangles: Unknown
Olivia & Joy Bag: T. J. Maxx

Jason
Leather Jacket: Wilson's Leather
Crewneck Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters
Low Rise Boot Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Belt: American Eagle Outfitters
DVS Shoes: Active


Forever 21 has collaborated with designer Rory Beca multiple times and the collections have always been feminine and full of life. I fell for this fringe vest and knew it had to come home with me. It's going to be a great layering piece for Summer! My outfit overall is more on the casual side and would definitely look more plain without the scarf and vest. I like to feel pretty even in jeans and ugg boots. This is the magic accessories are capable of my friends!

Sharing an outfit post with my husband was so fun last time and since he happened to be wearing the leather jacket I mentioned recently I had to snap more photos of him. He has always wanted a leather jacket and also liked the way this one resembled Wolverine's jacket from the X-men trilogy. Once again he's wearing a lot of American Eagle. He has more than a handful of their crewneck and v-neck shirts. They're super comfortable and are available in a variety of different colors including great Spring choices like the one he's wearing.

So ladies, I have two questions for you this time. How do you feel about fringe? I for one have liked it for a while but haven't owned any piece detailed that way until now. Lastly, which Spring colors are you most looking forward to wear?

Also, a big shout out to my sister who turns thirteen today! Happy Birthday Jaclynn!

 

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Love that scarf lady!

Boho Vanity said...

i love your outfit doll! the boots look so comfy xx

My Blog: Boho Vanity

The Jones said...

Love the fringes, you so rock them! And that leather jacket is KILLER on your man...perfect fit for him and great, great detailing. Plus that bright colour is nice :)

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

Okay, I am officially excited about your man joining you in outfit posts! I think this needs to happen more often. I mean, how many blogs have couples with style? Not enough! By the way, does he have any single friends? Have I asked you this yet? Hook a sister up. (We do need to hang out again!)

I'm a fan of fringe. I think I need more in my wardrobe.

Happy birthday to your sweet sis!

Casee Marie said...

Love these dual outfit posts - you'll have to enlist another photographer pretty soon so you can do the full outfit pictures together! I'd love to see one where you both interpret the same spring trend. How cute would that be? ;)

I can't recall that I've got any fringe at all in my closet, though I don't dislike it. I know I have a few pieces with some bead work, but otherwise I guess I inadvertently go for the basics. Solid colors, maybe a stripe or floral print here and there. I'll definitely have to consider more adventurous styles!

Anna @ IHOD said...

You two are such a handsome couple.
So cool that you are doing these posts together!
BF's jacket is crazy cool.
Have a fun weekend ahead!
x, Anna

andrea k (blonde bedhead) said...

Lovely, casual outfit! you and your husband are so cute!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter