Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Nail Design Pen




Last month I picked up this Sephora by OPI Nail Design Pen (in "Do I A-Muse You?") on sale for $5 at Sephora. I finally decided to try and use it today. Although this particular color would've looked better on a darker nail polish I think it still came out cute for a first try (even though my lines aren't completely solid or even). I attempted creating the same design on my other hand multiple times but failed miserably. My left hand wouldn't stop shaking! This might be a fun project to do with a family member or friend that way you both get better nail art results!

If you're interested, these pens are still on sale here at Sephora.com in a handful of shades.

Have you ever tried using a nail design pen before?

5 comments:

Boho Vanity said...

i always have trouble with my opposite hand too! xx

My Blog: Boho Vanity

Heidi said...

Sounds like a great product but I just use nail polish lol

Melanie Alexandra said...

Very pretty! I love those two colors together! It reminds me of a latte, hahaha. I've never used a nail pen because I'd probably need to double up on all the colors I already own which would be too much, haha. I've been wanting to try out fine details, though....I'm thinking of just using a fine paint brush.

The Jones said...

Loooving the cute stripes! I can never do my nails on the left hand though...

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Anna @ IHOD said...

Oh the endless possibilities! :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter