Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

My Sunglasses Collection

My Sunglasses Collection | Style Through Her Eyes

My Sunglasses Collection | Style Through Her Eyes

My Sunglasses Collection | Style Through Her Eyes

Jenmarie's Sunnies
1) - H&M
2) - Rampage at T.J. Maxx
3) - Forever 21
4) - Forever 21
5) - American Eagle Outfitters
6) - Cotton On
7) - Wal-Mart

This is my lovely little collection of sunglasses. There aren't any big designer pieces in this group but one day there might be. Afterall, I came really close to purchasing some great shades (Fendi and House of Harlow to be exact) at Marshalls one time. But we won't talk about that because it was a sad day with nothing brought home. Anyhow, these sunglasses have done their job and have lasted me a long time and were all under $15. You can't really beat that!

My Sunglasses Collection | Style Through Her Eyes

When shopping for sunglasses you want to make sure they fit you right and feel comfortable. Don't buy a pair when you know they're not going to work but love how cute there are, especially if they are a designer brand. If headaches or large red marks on your nose come with the price, it's not worth it.


(H&M)

(Wal-Mart)

You also want to make sure you have a good case to protect them from any scratches from sharp objects they may be exposed to in your purse. Your case may get damaged but it's a good thing! Those imperfections might have been on your sunnies rather than it's protector!


(Wal-Mart)

Cleaning your sunglasses with a good cleaning wipe is always a good idea. Using your shirt or random soft blanket won't do the trick forever. I picked these up at Wal-Mart. It comes with 50 cleaning wipes that are all individually packaged. One wipe easily cleaned all my sunglasses. I also use it for my prescription glasses and laptop.

Lastly, you want to have a good place to keep your sunglasses. I love Casee's idea on a post she wrote here on the blog back in May. I'm still in the process of figuring out how I want to display mine so that's why I don't have a picture. But I promise to post one once I've made up my mind!

What does your collection look like? Do you keep them safe from harm in a case? How do you keep them clean? What fun ideas do you have for displaying them?

6 comments:

Karen said...

Ooh I love that hot pink Wall-Mart case. I need a new case for my sunglasses. For me a case is paramount also because I put my little contact-lens holder in there and my glasses.

Heidi said...

Nice collection of sunglasses and I would of never guessed that case is from Wal-Mart! LOL

I have about 5 pairs but I only really wear one...haha

THE-LOUDMOUTH said...

Such a cute collection! The center column is my fave. :) I love the variety of shapes. I want to post my own collection now! And I'm glad you get my humor, hee.

Casee Marie said...

Love your sunnies! I used to have a penchant for buying them anywhere from TJ Maxx to Manhattan street vendors. As a result, I have more than I need a lot that I ought to get rid of. I keep my Miu Mius in a big case, my everyday ones on the hanger (as you know), and the extras are in a drawer. I definitely need to do an overhaul!

Stacy said...

Awesome... I wanna get all of them

The Jones said...

HUGE fan of those cute cat eye sunglasses...bet they're adorable on you!

<3 cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter