Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Fashion Finds: Ear Cuffs


I remember wearing the smaller ear cuffs that looked similiar to toe rings when I was a teenager. Now it seems they've made a comeback and there are a myriad of different styles to choose from. Some are small, some large and dangly and there are some that connect to your earring. So whether you have pierced ears or not these are a fun accessory for everyone to enjoy.


Hanging Chain Ear Cuff - $18.00 - Urban Outfitters


Rooster Ear Cuff - $26.00 - These Pretty Things


Antiqued Silver Ear Cuff - $35.00 - Ring Ring Ring


Tinuviel-ear wrap Ear Cuff - $45.00 - LRaker Designs


I can't wait to get one, how about yourself? Have you seen any while out shopping? I'd love to know of more department stores that carry them.

 

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Kinda diggin' the feathered one!

Heidi said...

Gorgeous pieces. Will have to look for one that doesn't require pierced ears! :)

Casee Marie said...

Oh gosh, I got one in San Francisco when I was about seventeen, I think. I absolutely adored it, but now I have no idea where it is! (I'm guessing it got lost somewhere amidst all the packing and unpacking, etc.) They're such fun, and I love the edginess. The feather one and the last you picked are amaaazing! I don't know if they'd work with my hair, if you'd even see them, but maybe after I get it cut. I haven't seen any around, but I'll definitely keep my eyes open!

Casee Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey Allure said...

Loving the feathered one and the gold chain one!

Johanne said...

Wow, so pretty. I want one too! :) x

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter