Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Golden Eyes







I've been the proud owner of the Naked Palette since January. I use it every single day and that alone makes it worth the $50. Normally each individual Urban Decay eyeshadow is $17 each. In this palette you receive twelve eyeshadows. So, if you purchased each one separately you'd be spending $204! And that's without the lovely brush it comes with and the travel size Primer Potion. It's quite a steal!

I don't feel like any of the three photos I took do the palette justice at all but at least you can get an idea of what the colors look like. I used both "Virgin" and "Naked" together to create a base. For the outer part of the eye I used "Smog" with "Half Baked" on top. Lastly, I used "Sin" as my highlighter for the brow bone and the inner corners of my eyes. You can't really see all the details in the shot of my eye but I promise you it's a very glowy, golden look! There are endless possibilities with this palette and I hope to share more variations with you in the future!

For more information on the first and second Naked Palettes and how they compare, please read this post by Kandee Johnson.

Do you own either of these palettes? If not, do you think you might invest in one of them sometime? I'd highly recommened checking them out in person!

8 comments:

Britta Kirk said...

I've wanted this for sooooo long! Its always great to see something so popular, but worth it!

The Jones said...

Wow this looks amazing...honestly I thought your eye was a magazine photo before I read that it was your own pic! You have a knack with makeup that I do not ;)

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Lori Anderson said...

Must. Get.

Heidi said...

I have always wanted to get this palette because I am a natural girl when it comes to makeup. If only it wasn't $50....I know that each eyeshadow is full size but I still think $50 is expensive. :(

Niki said...

my favorite palette =D

Jamillah said...

So so so pretty Jen. I am such a friggin remedial makeup girl I love seeing these kinds of posts.

Fashion Tales.... said...

This looks like a palette that I'd love, because I adore nude shades. Sounds like a great buy ... worthwhile.

Melanie Alexandra said...

Ahhh! You finally joined me! Isn't it amazing? I was actually thinking about swatching the shades, myself, since I know a lot of people question how it looks on darker skin.

Glad you find it to be a worthy investment! I use Naked I & II together. There are shades that compliment each other between the two, which makes BOTH of them worthwhile...at least for me :) Half-baked is a repeat though, haha.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter